Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Magneto vs Uranos begins in X-Men Red #5 Preview

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

This looks really good and it seems like i thought or rather hoped was the case Storm is the one. Most of the council are there so if the 9 lose what does it say about the one. She bout to light it up! lol

Caselli art also looking better than ever especially with those amazing colors.

Oh and i really like the size Caselli draws cable at.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-30-2022 at 07:20 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This looks really good and it seems like i thought or rather hoped was the case Storm is the one. Most of the council are there so if the 9 lose what does it say about the one. She bout to light it up! lol

Oooh now it makes sense why they are losing. Storm and isca arent there. Lactuca be careful my sister. Cable is definately gon die. Ora erase the mf.
    Last edited by Reigna; 06-30-2022 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Oooh now it makes sense why they are losing. Storm isca ora arent there. Lactuca be careful my sister. Cable is definately gon die.
    I think lodus is going to die. Which would fulfill one of the rumors (more like prophecy?) and open the last upcoming seat on the Arraki council.

That scene with him spitting up the swords for magneto is straight fire. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-30-2022 at 07:25 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I don't feel like enough people are talking about Uranos's girdle.

I think lodus is going to die. Which would fulfill one of the rumors (more like prophecy?) and open the last upcoming seat on the Arraki council.

That scene with him spitting up the swords for magneto is straight fire. lol
    Yes it is! It seems magneto and the ring will fight and kinda lose. With camel and likely lodus dying. But 6 is when things will change when storm and isca comes into the fray. Idyl is conveniently nowhere to be found.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Why is it that if you open a preview thread it never shows on PC, but only on mobile devices?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Yes it is! It seems magneto and the ring will fight and kinda lose. With camel and likely lodus dying. But 6 is when things will change when storm and isca comes into the fray. Idyl is conveniently nowhere to be found.
    It could be a great chance to get some insight to isca powers if she actively tries to use them or to find out if she even can.

Also this battle in a sense if very different in that Uranos is coming to kill them. There are no deliberations or peace treaties so what will Isca power do or Isca when it has to be active when the only way to win is to win. I mean we already saw how to win when losing.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

It could be a great chance to get some insight to isca powers if she actively tries to use them or to find out if she even can.
    Maybe she was there but her powers detected uranos and teleported her away. Kinda like Darwin. With her anything can happen.

Astonishing Member

Not gonna lie, with his cold power I kind of expect it would be Storm would be the one fighting Uranos.

Kind of sensible of Druig to his Krakoa with a conventional sneak attack against the Five and a psychic nuke against the Quiet Council; while sending the Watch, the Hex, Zuras and a Patriarch against Arakko

One slight snag in the plan though, had Druig made sure Uranos’ earth go boom deadman switch was actually deactivated when he turned over his arsenal to Thanos?

I wonder what Brand is doing in there. She'll be crushed like a bug.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

These panels are making my heart beat out of my chest! Cable and Magneto fighting side by side along with the Great Ring - I'm shaking. Kurt went to find Ororo I bet!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Oh and i really like the size Caselli draws cable at.
    Thanks to Federico Blee for the coloring. He and Caselli were perfect.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

BANNED

Uranos. Darkseid's wannabe :|

Oooh now it makes sense why they are losing. Storm and isca arent there. Lactuca be careful my sister. Cable is definately gon die. Ora erase the mf.
    Reality: Isca goes to the side of the Eternals and wins