Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Magneto vs Uranos begins in X-Men Red #5 Preview

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

This looks really good and it seems like i thought or rather hoped was the case Storm is the one. Most of the council are there so if the 9 lose what does it say about the one. She bout to light it up! lol

Caselli art also looking better than ever especially with those amazing colors.

Oh and i really like the size Caselli draws cable at.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-30-2022 at 07:20 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This looks really good and it seems like i thought or rather hoped was the case Storm is the one. Most of the council are there so if the 9 lose what does it say about the one. She bout to light it up! lol

Caselli art also looking better than ever especially with those amazing colors.
    Oooh now it makes sense why they are losing. Storm and isca arent there. Lactuca be careful my sister. Cable is definately gon die. Ora erase the mf.
    Last edited by Reigna; 06-30-2022 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Oooh now it makes sense why they are losing. Storm isca ora arent there. Lactuca be careful my sister. Cable is definately gon die.
    I think lodus is going to die. Which would fulfill one of the rumors (more like prophecy?) and open the last upcoming seat on the Arraki council.

That scene with him spitting up the swords for magneto is straight fire. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-30-2022 at 07:25 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I don't feel like enough people are talking about Uranos's girdle.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think lodus is going to die. Which would fulfill one of the rumors (more like prophecy?) and open the last upcoming seat on the Arraki council.

That scene with him spitting up the swords for magneto is straight fire. lol
    Yes it is! It seems magneto and the ring will fight and kinda lose. With camel and likely lodus dying. But 6 is when things will change when storm and isca comes into the fray. Idyl is conveniently nowhere to be found.

Yes it is! It seems magneto and the ring will fight and kinda lose. With camel and likely lodus dying. But 6 is when things will change when storm and isca comes into the fray. Idyl is conveniently nowhere to be found.
    It could be a great chance to get some insight to isca powers if she actively tries to use them or to find out if she even can.

Also this battle in a sense if very different in that Uranos is coming to kill them. There are no deliberations or peace treaties so what will Isca power do or Isca when it has to be active when the only way to win is to win. I mean we already saw how to win when losing.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Oooh now it makes sense why they are losing. Storm and isca arent there. Lactuca be careful my sister. Cable is definately gon die. Ora erase the mf.
    Reality: Isca goes to the side of the Eternals and wins

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Reality: Isca goes to the side of the Eternals and wins
    I dont think he eternals win, gillen has been very clear that the eternals are the bad guys and will be fighting a losing battle. How that will play out is what we dont know. But also ewing said in an interview that issue 6 of red the Eternals will find that they have bitten of more than they can chew.

BANNED

I'm gonna be angry andjust stop reading if all Cable's going to do in this issue is die. Like, almost everyone got their chance to shine, Magneto, Storm, Roberto etc. Cables only been taking Ls since he was resurrected like come on.

Astonishing Member

That makes sense, aside from the fact that times have changed since the days the only counter to an Eternal was the Cavevengers, there was only ever 100 Eternals, and everyone they stuck in the Exclusion makes them weaker.

The Patriarch-class Eternals are formidable opponents, and I have no doubt that the Great Ring is about to undergo a radical change in membership at Uranos’ hands; but there’s only one of him

Hell, I’m pretty sure Druig wouldn’t be gambling on letting him out of there was an actual chance grandpa would be coming back alive

The main problem is Uranos’ failsafe weapons in the event he is killed

Dude… Cable is about to get f@&$ed up. Again.

But it looks awesome. Hopefully he’s not dead for long this time. We know he’s back by issue #8 at least from the recent Al Ewing podcast interview he did. My hope is Cable comes back within this event, though, and gets some payback.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Dude… Cable is about to get f@&$ed up. Again.

But it looks awesome. Hopefully he’s not dead for long this time. We know he’s back by issue #8 at least from the recent Al Ewing podcast interview he did. My hope is Cable comes back within this event, though, and gets some payback.
    His skull is in the trailer he definately dies.

There's the crazed Magneto I've missed!
    mags.jpg
    Darkse... er... Uranos is truly imposing. This'll be fun, especially with the great art!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I feel like Bishop is somewhere like.

"Remember that war college i kept mentioning over and over?"
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.