Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

ok, how ridiculous overpowered are the Eternals?! The can fight several omega level mutants at once. ah, come one..............

Astonishing Member

Presumably the fact that Uranos intends to kill everything, and is quite open about it; means that Isca’s power won’t let her side with the guy who’d snap her neck

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Ok! Isca since you “Always Win” let’s see what you got.

Also, I only see half of the members their. And why is Abigail Brand their? Hope she gets crushed.
    Hey lay off her, maybe her powers decided to get her put of there, we dont know how those things work. But again it could be because she wants the ring eradicated for low key dragging her the last issue. She might want them to beg for her help.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    ok, how ridiculous overpowered are the Eternals?! The can fight several omega level mutants at once. ah, come one..............
    They are reaching to make the eternals seem more threatening like they did for orchis. But in the end the eternals wont win.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    How exactly are they going to stop him? They can't kill him. If they do that the earth dies. His body is tied to a vault with machines that will blow up the planet. Lactua could be useful but the mutants are on the losing end of a lack of Intel. They need to do some out of the box thinking sending Tempo and Magik on a search through time to find out information
    And combine Idyll and destiny to scan the past.
    Latuca knows where everything is so i would think someone could ask is there a way to destroy him without destroying earth or more like if someone mentioned a bomb or a release switch. And she could tell them exactly where to go to do that. The problem would be being able to get there to do whatever is needed, though i guess now that would be a good trip for Isca. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Dude… Cable is about to get f@&$ed up. Again.

But it looks awesome. Hopefully he’s not dead for long this time. We know he’s back by issue #8 at least from the recent Al Ewing podcast interview he did. My hope is Cable comes back within this event, though, and gets some payback.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I mean they literally brought back this wannabe of a popular villain just for the sake of this cash grabbing x vs x event. He is just one of the cliche for Darkseid and nothing more but I am sure people will hail this s@# for some reason.
    Last edited by Vishop; 06-30-2022 at 10:07 AM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Hey lay off her, maybe her powers decided to get her put of there, we dont know how those things work. But again it could be because she wants the ring eradicated for low key dragging her the last issue. She might want them to beg for her help.
    No I will Not. I expect Isca to do like she always says.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Dude… Cable is about to get f@&$ed up. Again.

But it looks awesome. Hopefully he’s not dead for long this time. We know he’s back by issue #8 at least from the recent Al Ewing podcast interview he did. My hope is Cable comes back within this event, though, and gets some payback.
    His skull is in the trailer he definately dies.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Love to see Logus' powers!
    Seems Kurt, Lactuna and Sobunar leave the battle early.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Some have been complaining that the Arakki don't do anything worthy of their reputation. Or that OL mutants aren't being written to full potential...now that we actually have opponents who are giving them a good showing it's somehow "ridiculous"?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    No I will Not. I expect Isca to do like she always says.
    Sometimes winning means do not be there!

IMG_20220628_074407.jpg

Maybe Ewing likes the skeleton shaped Cable
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Oh I know. Truly the height of originality there. :eye roll:

Killing Cable in an event is pretty cliche at this point. I had hoped for better from this crop of X-writers. Oh well. At least we know he’s not gone long. Back by X-men Red #8 if not sooner. But this has killed my excitement for this event. I’m not even going to bother with it unless I get some confirmation he’s back before the event’s over.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Oh I know. Truly the height of originality there. :eye roll:

Killing Cable in an event is pretty cliche at this point. I had hoped for better from this crop of X-writers. Oh well. At least we know he’s not gone long. Back by X-men Red #8 if not sooner. But this has killed my excitement for this event. I’m not even going to bother with it unless I get some confirmation he’s back before the event’s over.
    he may not die. he's already been killed so hopefully he doesn't have to go thru that again. also covers can be misleading so there is that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!