Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    he may not die. he's already been killed so hopefully he doesn't have to go thru that again. also covers can be misleading so there is that.
    Its not a cover its in the trailer Uranus is holding his skull.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Maybe Ewing likes the skeleton shaped Cable
    The mark around the eye was very distinct. And half the skull was techy.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    The mark around the eye was very distinct. And half the skull was techy.
    Ewing already turned Cable into a skeleton once, so I guess he wants to do it again.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Its not a cover its in the trailer Uranus is holding his skull.
    oh and we are sure its his skull? poor thing.

nvm i saw ur other response. im sure he goes out like a boss.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

There's the crazed Magneto I've missed!
    mags.jpg
    Darkse... er... Uranos is truly imposing. This'll be fun, especially with the great art!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ewing already turned Cable into a skeleton once, so I guess he wants to do it again.
    It's fun turning him into a skeleton I am sure, but at some point it will have to stop.

It's fun turning him into a skeleton I am sure, but at some point it will have to stop.
    I would not be shocked if we find out cable's death's are part of his plan. He is the only one to be updated with his memories up to the point with how he got killed in the same book we just saw Roberto who got his neck snapped but was missing two days. Every time he has been reborn there was specific thing that he wanted to have upgraded or was testing out. So either cable was lucky and his last back up just happened to be right before he died or he has some way of making sure he stores his memories and they are implanted when he comes back. Then the purposeful hiding of the techno virus, it didnt say it reverted back but rather he wanted it to look like it use to.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I would not be shocked if we find out cable's death's are part of his plan. He is the only one to be updated with his memories up to the point with how he got killed in the same book we just saw Roberto who got his neck snapped but was missing two days. Every time he has been reborn there was specific thing that he wanted to have upgraded or was testing out. So either cable was lucky and his last back up just happened to be right before he died or he has some way of making sure he stores his memories and they are implanted when he comes back. Then the purposeful hiding of the techno virus, it didnt say it reverted back but rather he wanted it to look like it use to.
    Ewing has a plan for most things. Best to let him do his work. But it's fun to speculate and from the evidence you are unto something.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Is Uranos supposed to be a bigger danger than Thanos is???
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I wonder what Brand is doing in there. She'll be crushed like a bug.
    One could hope.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Is Uranos supposed to be a bigger danger than Thanos is???
    Pretty much. Uranos was locked away by the other Eternals because he interpreted the orders of the Machine as Kill all Deviants, Turn Earth into a giant space fortress that exterminates all life, and protect the Celestials by capturing and imprisoning them. Thanos is the only member of his family he has any respect for over the multiple genocide thing. He is supposed to be more powerful.

He would also probably get along with Apocalypse byut Apocalypse is currently stuck in a marriage atm.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    ok, how ridiculous overpowered are the Eternals?! The can fight several omega level mutants at once. ah, come one..............
    Mutants are just as ridiculously overpowered as the Eternals if not more so, here we actually have a group of people capable of going head to head and toe to toe with mutants on an even footing. I just hope the Eternals doesn't get jobbed out and makes a good showing of it. But Gillen has explicitly stated that the Eternals are the bad guys so I fully expect the X-men to curbstomp them. Eternals strike first gets a few licks in then proceeds to catch a beatdown, game set match; mutants for the win. As if this event could end any other way.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    ok, how ridiculous overpowered are the Eternals?! The can fight several omega level mutants at once. ah, come one..............
    He's one of those 'so powerful, it's silly' types. He's not representative of the power of the Eternals as a whole, and he hates the rest of them anyway. But he's also one of those battle is glorious types, so a planetful of hardass mutant warriors to fight might be catnip for him.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Mutants are just as ridiculously overpowered as the Eternals if not more so, here we actually have a group of people capable of going head to head and toe to toe with mutants on an even footing. I just hope the Eternals doesn't get jobbed out and makes a good showing of it. But Gillen has explicitly stated that the Eternals are the bad guys so I fully expect the X-men to curbstomp them. Eternals strike first gets a few licks in then proceeds to catch a beatdown, game set match; mutants for the win. As if this event could end any other way.
    OH, I thought the mutants were going to get Curbstomped throughout the WHOLE event. But I like your idea.

His skull is in the trailer he definately dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Oh I know. Truly the height of originality there. :eye roll:

Killing Cable in an event is pretty cliche at this point. I had hoped for better from this crop of X-writers. Oh well. At least we know he’s not gone long. Back by X-men Red #8 if not sooner. But this has killed my excitement for this event. I’m not even going to bother with it unless I get some confirmation he’s back before the event’s over.
    Y'know, that reminds me of 52 from DC, in which Booster Gold, a time traveler, "dies" in it, has his skeleton there and everything.

Turns out he didn't die, all he did was use his corpse he got from the future (And doing so unnerved him), to make people think he died.

I think it'd be pretty cool for Cable to do something like that, (Could even be a body laying around, like the one that got killed in X-Men Red#2), I get the feeling it'd be in-character for him to trick people with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then