Default Batman (Christian Bale) vs Batman (Robert Pattinson)

Two of the more "grounded" versions of the caped crusader have at it.

I would say Bale is the better fighter, while Robert has the better armor.

Who takes it?

Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

I agree with you. I think Bale wins the but he's going to have to work for it. Pattinson's suit is ridiculous and he's a decent fighter.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Astonishing Member

If a fresh, uninjured Battinson just injected himself with the live Venom, could he go full Nolan Bane on Baleman?

Yup, Bale wins a significant majority out of ten, with better striking power (Battinson generally needs more than one hit to KO someone), strength in general, and feats against better opponents, at least as far as presentation goes (highly trained ninjas, SWAT Team and the Joker's goons at the same time in the Prewitt building). Also, he actually carries distractive flashbangs on his person, and does not need to improvise a smoke bomb (not that it did him much good against Bane...). Battinson takes it the few times he can tank enough damage to get close and taser Baleman through the mouth opening in the cowl.

I'll admit that Battinson is the more agile fighter of the two, though. If the next movie puts him up against a higher caliber of opponents than the Riddler's dark web fanboys, and gives him better striking power, I'd say he could defeat Bale.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    If a fresh, uninjured Battinson just injected himself with the live Venom, could he go full Nolan Bane on Baleman?
    Iffy about it, Battinson didn't even KO that guy after hitting him like thirteen times, even if we take the fact that Bats was injured into account.