Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Too bad Marrow faced him when he was himself a pet character under Frank Tieri. All she could do was to flush him down a sewer to survive their encounter.
    Good. Marrow gad no business beating Creed, who was SUPPOSED to be stronger thsn Wolverine.

And even she got a more respectable performance there than all of Creed's showings in the last 20 years.

Tieri 2002 and Jolley in 2003 wete his last hurrahs as a competent villain.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-02-2022 at 06:13 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Good. Marrow gad no business beating Creed, who was SUPPOSED to be stronger thsn Wolverine.

And even she got a more respectable performance there than all of Creed's showings in the last 20 years.
    Obviously not. While i don't share the enthusiam for character, i certainly can respect what he is meant to be based on how Claremont and Co. developed him since his time as Iron Fist villain.

And at the time she was still a very low rated character (though 20 years of mostly absence and hardly a good story or development later she isn't in any better position), so surviving against him was still a good outcome for her.

So it was more meant in jest that she missed a chance to have him job against her.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Obviously not. While i don't share the enthusiam for character, i certainly can respect what he is meant to be based on how Claremont and Co. developed him since his time as Iron Fist villain.

And at the time she was still a very low rated character (though 20 years of mostly absence and hardly a good story or development later she isn't in any better position), so surviving against him was still a good outcome for her.

So it was more meant in jest that she missed a chance to have him job against her.
    I'm sure he will at some point. Wolfsbane got a job from him. I expect every X-Office character will at some point.

No surprise Creed would dump the others at the earliest opportunity, but here's hoping Madison somehow manages to contact Danger to help him and the rest of the prisoners find a safe hideout away from Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    No surprise Creed would dump the others at the earliest opportunity, but here's hoping Madison somehow manages to contact Danger to help him and the rest of the prisoners find a safe hideout away from Krakoa.
    That would be nice. It would be interesting if they joined with other people with powers and/or weird appearances who can't be in Krakoa: Mutates, Nuhumans, Deviants, Deviant Mutates, Warpies, monster hybrids (like Sebastian Druid or the kids in Hercules' Children's Hospital for mutual support. The new outcasts, now that mutants have climbed to the top of the food chain...
    Last edited by Habis; 07-03-2022 at 07:40 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    SHITS going DOWN on Krakoa!!!!

Sabertooth Loose
    Judgement Day is upon Us.

A Trickster God is on the loose on Krakoa
    Planet Arakko is under attack.

LORD HAVE MERCY what else can go wrong
    A Trickster God? Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    A Trickster God? Which one?
    Mother Righteous. Read Legion of X.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Mother Righteous. Read Legion of X.
    We don't know that she's the Trickster god mentioned, versus something or someone else. Loki's also a strong contender considering solicits talk about a horned god of mischief.

This preview was one of the worst if not the worst thing I've seen since the Krakoa era began. I don't care if Destiny knew where Creed would be, Mystique getting the jump on him is some ol' bs. Creed has abilities just like Logan and should've/would've sensed her.

Fantastic Member

this series has been a bitter bitter dissapoitnment , the other characters sent to teh pit just did not work and im sure the long delay s didnt help but sales have not been good. REally expected more from this writer. After reading hama on his recent x-men legends arc that sabertooth was written so much better, It just the story with the pit could have been so much better. A shame really .and i guess we should be getting news this week on the next series with sabertooth that going to come out next

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    this series has been a bitter bitter dissapoitnment , the other characters sent to teh pit just did not work and im sure the long delay s didnt help but sales have not been good. REally expected more from this writer. After reading hama on his recent x-men legends arc that sabertooth was written so much better, It just the story with the pit could have been so much better. A shame really .and i guess we should be getting news this week on the next series with sabertooth that going to come out next
    Nice… I’m intrigued. Look forward to finding out more. Is it a team book he’s in?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    I rather have a Mole solo book.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Mystique flipped Creed like a pancake. Not even Black Widow should be able to do that.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Mystique flipped Creed like a pancake. Not even Black Widow should be able to do that.
    Well...maybe if it was Avengers Assemble Black Widow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Nice… I’m intrigued. Look forward to finding out more. Is it a team book he’s in?
    I know around when the book was first announced it was described as one of a trilogy of LaValle minis.