Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Hold up hold up… so is there a reason the waiting room wouldn’t work on him? I hate that it comes up every resurrection discussion, but gotta ask.
    The did not mention the waiting room
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    He will probably resurrect himself, this would not be the first time ….remember when he was green liquid stored in a jar for years?
    Truly the superior version of Quentin Quire...motionless...without thought....quiet!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    he's too arrogant for his own good. good riddance.
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    He will probably end up in the white hot room.
    Say it ain't so!

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Let us mourn the loss of poor, misbegotten Quentin Quire and the two foot long dick he always requested but never got a chance to have
    Oh my, hahaha.

He will probably resurrect himself, this would not be the first time ….remember when he was green liquid stored in a jar for years?
    Oh yeah...he was green goo in a glass jar in Beast's lab for years!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

I mean we joke but he isn't necessarily a horrible character, he is just very overexposed.

Let us mourn the loss of poor, misbegotten Quentin Quire and the two foot long dick he always requested but never got a chance to have
    Surprised Proteus didn't accidentally give it to him at least once .

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Phobie...? You must have meant Phoebe.

Anyway, why does QQ have no back-up? He was reborn at plenty times before.
    He wasted all of his continues, it's game over now .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

The Waiting Room is specifically for mutants who do not have a Cerebro back up, the only caveat according to the most recent issue of Red is that the mutant must want to be resurrected. So unless Quentin was being written as suicidal by Percy, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to return through the WR. The fact that the only thing Percy could figure out to do with the character was kill him a bunch of times before trying kill him more permanently is such a waste of time and page space. This book desperately needs a new writer.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Does this mean someone else wil be the Omega mutant with similar powerset? Of so, who will it be?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Fantastic Member Ulysian_Thracs's Avatar

Truly the superior version of Quentin Quire...motionless...without thought....quiet!!
    THIS!!!! The helmet sounds like the Campbellian Hero of this story. Maybe now that they are in need of a really powerful Telekinetic...

I would've loved to see them go the other way, a la Miss Sinister. The 5 get so annoyed at having to resurrect this annoying imbecile so many times that we get a few issues of a pink haired Lady Omega trying to do Quentin's usual Pinky and the Brain routine.
    I'm not totally useless. I can always be used as a bad example...

This book just got much better. Bye, Quire.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    The Helmet. When killing it it took his back ups with him. Prase be The Helment
    So, every person killed by the Helmet loses their back-ups? Even these in the redundant helmets Xavier hid away? What about Black Tom...?

The Cuckoos were so ooc. Like, would they mock Jean? Yes. Would they say **** about Quentin? Yes. Would they leave their sister to die during an attack? Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    The Cuckoos were so ooc. Like, would they mock Jean? Yes. Would they say **** about Quentin? Yes. Would they leave their sister to die during an attack? Hell no!
    Yes they would, they are spoiled garbage
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Fantastic Member Ulysian_Thracs's Avatar

It's not really the Cuckoos' fault they're so (at times delightfully) atrocious. Like everything else bad that happened to their generation, they are really Emma Frost's fault.

BTW...that Ommadon quote from Flight of Dragons, right? I loved that movie when I was a kid. So nostalgic....
    I'm not totally useless. I can always be used as a bad example...

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    They can't find them. The Helment saved us. It saved us all
    This is a glorious day.

LOL! I'm out.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Oh, that they are, but to others. Unless they were a little bit "yeah, she's going to be back"

Also, why didn't Phoebe turn into diamond? Like, girl, you have a power that makes you invulnerable. Use it.