Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

616 Marvel Earth, if they ever start mass producing Nimrod Sentinals.

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    The main series got more seasons. Most of the main cast is arbitrarily overpowered at this point (and all of the Chousen are just straight up openly living there now), and I think the tech level is such that offensive teleportation should be pretty readily available to anyone with any relevance here, which ain't great for him. Also they've got protagonists from some of the other series' hanging out as of season 5.v However, I'm basing this off my own ideas of what makes a mook, outlined above, since just comparing him to a whole setting doesn't really work. Point here is, if Juggernaut shows up at the Masaki shrine, the primary setting of the entire series, and tries to start ****, he is trivially dispensed with inside of three seconds. Washu presses a button and he's on Jupiter, or trapped in some infinitely recursive negative space labyrinth, or whatever. Everyone is faster than him, and they have access to ridiculous levels of tech bullshit, and Tenchi is much more readily able to use his powers now (also extremely superhuman). There's honestly probably more that could be said, but the Ryoohki series got really frustrating in that each season is basically just snapshots all connected by apocryphal material from like ten different sources.
    It got to the point where Tenchi's baby brother got sent to a different universe. Courtesy of Washu, of course.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    It got to the point where Tenchi's baby brother got sent to a different universe. Courtesy of Washu, of course.
    Yeah there's a whole isekai series about him.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Yeah there's a whole isekai series about him.
    There's also interconnected series like Photon and Dual, which canonically take place in the distant past of Tenchi Muyo, where Juggs would have major issues being considered a threat.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

By the end of season 5 there's so many characters involved that just seem to come out of nowhere because of how the series is structured, that I don't even know anybody's names anymore. But yeah there's like twenty people living at the mountain who are all prrrooobably bullet time at minimum (Kenshi can be clearly demonstrated as such at a time when he's still struggling to keep up in training with them, and Tenchi is immeasurably faster) and have access to tech that can make Juggernaut's presence trivial. And there's four or five who can almost certainly just erase him.

He might be pretty trivial in Shaman King, depending on how his abilities interact with Shaman stuff. If their stuff works on him, I'd say Shaman King has a solid case for being the setting with the weakest characters where he'd effectively be a mook

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    The Sandman.

Morpheus and The Endless would laugh at Juggs.

And then there's Lucifer Morningstar ...
    Which are all part of the DC Universe, where overall Juggernaut would definitely not be a mook.

Are we sure it's not Yu-Gi-Oh? I mean how good is Jugg's card game? Has Juggernaut ever played cards in the comics?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Are we sure it's not Yu-Gi-Oh? I mean how good is Jugg's card game? Has Juggernaut ever played cards in the comics?
    That's actually a very good suggestion.

Same with something like Hikaru no Go.

I am 10000% on board with Cain Marko having to sit down on his knees at a tiny little go board and place the pieces with his huge fingers while getting repeatedly humiliated by children

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    That's actually a very good suggestion.

Same with something like Hikaru no Go.
    Ooh. Pokemon too. Would probably tell Rattata or something, to headbutt Steelix or Aggron or something.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Ooh. Pokemon too. Would probably tell Rattata or something, to headbutt Steelix or Aggron or something.
    There's a non-zero chance that he'll equip that Ratatta with the Ruby of Cyttorak first.

Lmao, Cain would definitely be the tutorial for any card/skill based game series
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Astonishing Member

Years ago in the MU, there was a planet where Hulk got dropped somehow. The natives (who rode around on steeds like knights) were so strong that they knocked around Hulk as if he was human and they were Hulks. I have no memory of how this resolved, obviously Hulk got powered up. But on that planet they would probably ignored Juggy.

Also, there was in Thor a cluster of planets that scared Odin. Thus Thor was sent to check it out. The inhabitants were human like but so large that Thor was the size of a human hair (if you consider width). They were also tough. When Thor blabbed he was God of Thunder and hammer hit one on the hand (who didn't know he was there) is was regarded as some kind of annoying bug bite. Forget how this was resolved also.

For another planet, how about PC Daxam when Darkseid teleported it to a yellow sun. 3 Billion PC Kryptonians.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    What the title says. What's the weakest universe out there where you could dump comics Juggernaut and he'd be just any random npc in terms of power?
    The Sentry World from Sentry's 3rd miniseries comic comes to mind. If Juggernaut was (telepathically) dumped there, he'd be left in a Matrix-style virtual world programmed by Doctor Strange and Iron Man. More importantly it would be designed to house Sentry's mind to do whatever he wanted to do without damaging the real world.

What that means for Juggernaut, he'd be facing Sentry and the Void on the regular, plus Sentry's dog and sidekicks who are either similarly powerful as he is, or regularly backed up by him to the point Juggernaut would at best find out destroying the Earth or the Moon would be undone immediately after being informed he can't beat the Sentry or the Void.