Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    That's a must. I think Slott has made them so toxic together. I hated that story where she actually struck him.
    Don't forget when he called her a terrible mother and failure at raising him. Even though she was a child herself at the time and shouldn't have been put in that situation in the first place...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Mighty Member

I'm going to go way out there and say Robert Venditti. I think when he's good he's exceptionally good, and he hasn't done a real run at Marvel IIRC. I imagine he'd want to put his best foot forward if given the opportunity. It's certainly not close to a surefire win the way I feel Ewing or Zdarsky would be, but it feels like Ewing is doing everything right now, and I don't know how many big concept stories he has left in the tank, and Zdarsky has Batman- nuff said. I think Venditti is a bit underrated, and he really isn't doing much right now.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

DC has so many different Batman titles I don't know if that will be a problem. I have no idea if they are all required to tie in to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Don't forget when he called her a terrible mother and failure at raising him. Even though she was a child herself at the time and shouldn't have been put in that situation in the first place...
    I forgot about that one. Another reason why I'm glad Slott is going to be in our rearview mirror.

Most aren't. Urban Legends is usually about side characters (Outsiders, Birds of Prey, Tim Drake, etc), not Batman himself. Others like White Knight are an outright alternate universe. Detective Comics is the only one Zdarsky really has to avoid contradicting. And the new Tim Drake: Robin book (his Urban Legends story was successful enough to spin off into it's own title), since he's using Tim.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman