All-New Member

Post The Untold Story Of Chris Hemsworth | Biography (Thor, Marvel, Avengers, Extract

thor-love-and-thunder-first-trailer-attached-to-doctor-strange-2-release-1050x591.jpg

Probably, there are no those who have not watched the blockbuster created by the Marvel Cinematic Universe, which tells about a team of heroes who are destined to save the world again and again. Chris, who was offered the role of Thor, also appeared in solo films dedicated to individual characters. It was this role, according to film critics, that made the actor not only popular, but elevated him to the top of the Hollywood Olympus. Although if we talk specifically about Hemsworth, then in his creative biography there are many equally bright roles in TV shows and feature films. But first things first.

Greetings friends. Today I propose to talk about Chris Hemsworth, a creative biography, which has dozens of roles in feature films and TV shows. So sit back, be sure to watch this video until the end because it will be interesting.

Childhood
    Chris Hemsworth is from Australia, he was born on August 11, 1983 in the largest city of this country - Melbourne. The boy became the second of three sons. In a family where father Craig Hemsworth worked in social service, and mother Leonie Hemsworth taught English at school. Luke, the older brother of the actor, was born two years earlier. The younger brother Liam appeared in the family seven years after the birth of Chris. Today, all men are sought-after actors, although according to their own statements in childhood and adolescence, none of them even thought about the film industry. Fans know Liam Hemsworth from the sensational film The Hunger Games. And Luke is certainly associated with the series that brought its creators popularity - "Westworld".

As a child, Chris often moved with his family, which is why his school education was fragmented and incomplete. Although at one time he attended school at Heysmont Higher College. The final choice of the parents fell on the Philip Islands, where the family ended up when the future actor was already fifteen years old. All the youthful years of Hollywood stars passed on these islands.

After high school, Chris enjoyed going to surf, swim, and just hit the gym. Constant physical activity, of course, brought its positive results. Athletic, toned figure and relief muscles, which guaranteed the role of superheroes. With a height of one hundred and ninety-five centimeters, the actor weighed ninety-five kilograms.

Chris' first film roles
    The first shooting in the biography of the actor happened when he was eighteen years old. At that time, his older brother auditioned for all the castings that took place in the country, and the younger brother decided one day to try with him. So Chris first appeared on the set.

In 2002, Hemsworth was invited to shoot in the film Guinevere Jones. The project was a co-production between Australia and Canada and was filmed in the style of a children's series in the alternative history genre. Chris was offered one of the main roles, and he reincarnated as King Arthur. This was followed by episodic roles in such series for the younger generation as "Marshall Law", " Neighbours", "Fergus McPhail" and "The Saddle Club". One of the successful works during this period, film critics called "Home and Away". A small series in which Hemsworth received a very small, but nonetheless significant role of Kim Hyde. TV viewers saw Hemsworth in one hundred and seventy episodes of the television picture, and later it was for this role that the young actor was awarded the Loki Award as the brightest debutant.

One time I was at a Dairy Queen and Chris Hemsworth came in and knocked my ice cream out of my hand. He looked me dead in the eye and said "go lick that up off the ground, like a dog." I was stunned. Since then I have never watched one of his movies. This was back in the 90s mind you. Anyway, this has been illuminating for knowing more about this demon from my past.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them