Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Incredible Member

acyborgod.jpg

acyborgoc.jpg

acyborgob.jpg

Black Canary- 'Their Tyranny and Corruptions turns 1 in every 3 people in our Nation. The road will be long and tough but we will prevail.'

Incredible Member

cyborg.com/search?q=goback+earth&FORM=MQ3DF&PC=MQ03
    acyborgp.jpg

acyborgpa.jpg

acyborbpcedit.jpg

Incredible Member

Cyborg- 'It's time to go back.'

acyborgpib.jpg

acyborgpic.jpg

Cyborg- 'We tried to warn him. Deathstroke is dead!!'

acyborgpid.jpg

Incredible Member

Deathstroke. He now realize the truth. He commits Seppuku-ritual Samurai suicide by disembowelment.

acyborgpia.jpg

acyborgpi.jpg

Cyborg- 'Zailism- the way of the abiding principle. A religious sect of North China. The pre-baby is now learning about the worship of Guan-Yin as the incarnation of the Principle of the Universe and the only God of the Unlimited.'

Incredible Member

Cyborg- 'We are now in our third and final simulation that our bodies and souls can endure without being torn apart and becoming a part of the simulation itself. If we can't get Deathstroke out now I'm afraid it's too late. Sadly I suspect that this may just be a recovery on our part. According to my analysis Deathstroke has already been in the simulation far too long.'

acyborbpcedit.jpg

acyborgpd.jpg

acyborgpc.jpg

Incredible Member

Cyborg- 'The Dragon's fire comes again to begin anew.'

acyborgpgd.jpg

acyborgphd.jpg

acyborgphc.jpg

Incredible Member

acyborgphb.jpg

acyborgpha.jpg

acyborgph.jpg

Mamma's Boy- "Deathstroke. One of the greatest fighters on earth. Yet I feel like he's being slowed down by the simulation.'

Incredible Member

acyborgpgc.jpg

Xa- 'This is insanity!! Killing pre-babies is insane!!'

acyborgpgb.jpg

acyborgpga.jpg

Incredible Member

acyborgpgedit.jpg

acyborgpgf.jpg

Cyborg- 'According to my analysis in the second simulation the pre-baby is learning about the Chinese ancestor religion- Yiguandao- the worship of the source of the Universal reality personified as the eternal venerable Mother. The Highest deity of the primordial energy. The pre-baby in his many forms/bodies in the simulation is hunting and consuming pre-historic fish for their primal energy.'
    Last edited by abetterday; 09-05-2022 at 09:31 AM.

Incredible Member

Cyborg- 'Guys. I've brought us to our second simulation. We probably can only survive one more.'

acyborbpcedit.jpg

acyborgpd.jpg

acyborgpc.jpg

Incredible Member

Cyborg- 'Heads up guys!! Don't panic!! The Dragon's fire is only going to take us to the next simulation!!

acyborgpgd.jpg

acyborgphd.jpg

acyborgphc.jpg

Incredible Member

acyborgpg.jpg

Cyborg- 'Deathstroke has invaded this Embryo Planet to kill pre-babies or the pre-baby in many forms experiencing a simulation. On this planet the pre-baby is learning about every religion on earth in an effort to avoid pit falls in the afterlife. Of course, after the pre-baby is born, grows up and die. The religion of all things is an attempt to divert the afterlife on his terms.'

Cyborg- 'But apparently Deathstroke is insane and just want to kill. What he doesn't know is that the longer that he stays in this simulation the he will eventually become a part of the simulation after it tears apart Deathstroke's body and soul. We have come here to plea with him but he only wants to engage in combat.'

acyborgpfa.jpg

Cyborg- 'We are in our first simulation. In this simulation the pre-baby is learning about the religion of Trailokya-three worlds. The pre-baby in it's many forms/bodies is holding up the totem poles that represent the three forms of existence- the Earth/bhuloka, Heaven/Svarga and the Netherworld/Patala.'

acyborgpe.jpg

Incredible Member

Cyborg- 'We are here guys. We made it to the Embryo Planet. Prepare yourselves to experience simulations.'

acyborbpcedit.jpg

acyborgpd.jpg

acyborgpc.jpg

Incredible Member

acyborgpa.jpg

An Embryo Planet. Specifically the Embryo Planet that Deathstroke has invaded for the sole purpose of killing a pre-baby. However thanks to a tip from Wonder Woman Cyborg, Xa and Mamma's Boy has arrived to stop Deathstroke right in his tracks.

acyborgp.jpg

The Embryo Universe. The Universe where babies comes from if it's being created in coordination with a Mother in the Girl Universe and a Father in the Boy Universe via a neural link. Through a unique neural link the Mother and Father can created and shape their baby through simulations that will allow it to have a successful experience in the world once they are born.

Incredible Member

Deep in space the next Galaxy over from the Milky Way...

Cyborg- 'Wonder Woman successfully negotiated me being able to pass through another Galaxy so that I can plug the leak of massive awesome energy that's seeping through towards the Milky Way galaxy.'

cyborgoct.jpg

Cyborg- 'Using my cybernetics I can successfully plug the leaks by healing it's fibonacci sequence...'

cyborgocta.jpg

octb.jpg