Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default CYBORG DC Comics Fan Fiction Darkseid Over Africa

Cyborg- 'I am a man flesh and blood but I am also infused with alien cybernetics. Before I was born. Before I crossed over through my mother's womb my soul in the Cave of Creation merge with the essence of an alien robotic entity from another Universe. In this Universe only robots existed. These intelligent robotic creatures are aware of our human existence and they long to learn what it feels like to be of flesh and blood. They yearn to know what it feels like to have human skin. To touch another human's face. What it feels like when the sun burns your skin. They wanted to experience being human.'

cyborgone.jpg

Cyborg- 'Thus, one such robotic entity merged with my soul in the Cave of Creation before I was born. Through me the robotic entity that merged with my soul now knows what it feels like to be human. And I continue to give it what it has always yearned for by continuously having unique and unusual experiences.'

cyborgbeginsc.jpg

Cyborg- 'My former profession as a NFL Football Player allows me the life and luxury to afford a lifestyle suitable for these experiences. But things changed drastically when the war between the Alien Robotic entities and Darkseid battled high in the skies.

cyborgbeginsb.jpg

Incredible Member

Cyborg- 'Life is fragile. Humans are mortal.'

cyborgbeginsd.jpg

Cyborg- 'For hours I swim back and forth the length of the pool until the point of exhaustion. My limbs are tired.'

cyborgbeginsdiedit.jpg

Cyborg- 'My body is breaking. But I'm giving them what they want. What it feels like to be human. What it feels like to be on the edge of death.'

cyborgbeginsdii.jpg

Incredible Member

cyborgbeginsdiie.jpg

Cyborg- 'I push it towards the edge of flatlining. But my cybernetics saved me.'

cyborgbeginsdiif.jpg

In the coming weeks I continue to push myself as I clash with a Mercenary named Slade Trung, AKA Deathstroke- a male descendent of the legendary Trung Warriors. And @iRobotman, my complete opposite.'

cyborgbeginsf.jpg

Incredible Member

The Stardust Coast in the Southern Region of the United States. Along this large strip of beaches and coastal waters lies the home of a large scientific community known as the Vault. This community is the home of Victor Stone/Cyborg and his father Silas Stone.

cyborgbeginsfi.jpg

cyborgbeginshai.jpg

cyborgbeginsgedit.jpg

Silas Stone- 'Victor what you are doing is insane!! Pure Insanity!!'

Incredible Member

Silas Stone- 'I doubt that you have thought out the potential ramifications of allowing Robots in another universe to feel what you are feeling!!'

Cyborg- 'Dad don't worry about it. I got everything under control. The Robots are not evil. They simply want to feel what humans feel.'

cyborgbeginsgi.jpg

cyborgbeginsgiiedit.jpg

Silas Stone- 'But it's just not right Victor!! I guess that I and your Mother has spent too much time in the Vault because you definitely have a personality quirk that is unacceptable.'

Cyborg- '..And is it my fault that you and Mom would rather spend weeks, months locked up in there doing God knows what? Rather than take care of your kid??!! Look!! Our conversation is over!! I'm meeting LaLaLa at the Night Club to before she goes off on her mission.'

Silas Stone- 'LaLaLa?? you still seeing that girl. You know her father don't want you around her!!'

Cyborg- 'I know Dad..'

Incredible Member

And later at the Night Club..

cyborgbeginshc.jpg

cyborgbeginshd.jpg

Cyborg- 'Don't care want anyone says. When I'm with LaLaLa. It's just feels right. And there's no way I'm not going to see her before she goes off in space on her mission for the Black Lightning Corps.'

cyborgbeginsha.jpg

Incredible Member

cyborgbeginsbi.jpg

THEN

LaLaLa's Father- 'Let's go LaLaLa he's just a thug wannabe Football player. I've got better plans for you!!'

cyborgbeginshe.jpg

LaLaLa- 'Vic!! I'm sorry!!'

cyborgbeginsl.jpg

Incredible Member

NOW.

The Cyborg files. LaLaLa- Black Female. A member of the Black Lightning Corps. We live in an Electric Universe and the Black Lightning Corps was formed to keep the balance of electricity and energy throughout the Universe. Now LaLaLa and other members of the Black Lightning Corps are on a mission in deep space to correct and imbalance that threatens the existence of a Galaxy.

cyborgbkone.jpg

Incredible Member

LaLaLa along with the Black Lightning Corps and also the Black Canary Corps will travel into the center of our Galaxy, the Milky Way.

cyborgnow.jpg

At the Center of the Galaxy lies the 'Heaven' of the Milky Way Galaxy along with it's God- Quald (pronounced God).

cyborgnowa.jpg

cyborgbeginshf.jpg

Every Galaxy in this Universe has a Heaven and a God that rules over it. Every Galaxy in this Universe has an Earth which it's God bends into the image that he or she wants. When the First Ultimate God incarnated and created the universe he created a female and a male God. These gods begat billions upon billions of other Gods who rule the Galaxies in this Universe.

Incredible Member

cyborgnowb.jpg

Now. Cyborg singing with his cover band-

'Closer Than Close, Well
    Closer Than Most
    I Just See So Much In You And I Want A Better View
    I Want To Look Deeper Into You

cyborgnowc.jpg

Yeah, Let's Get Closer
    Well, Well, Closer Than Close
    Let's Get Closer, Closer
    Closer Than Most, Well, yeah'

cyborgnowci.jpg

Incredible Member

THEN.

Sports Announcer- 'Vic Stone at the 12 yardline, at the 8 Yardline...'

cyborgnowd.jpg

cyborgnowdi.jpg

...He scores!! The running QB has just put his team the 'Bama Pros into the playoffs!!'

cyborgnowdii.jpg

Incredible Member

Vic Stone- 'YOOOOOOOOO!!! We goin to the playoffs baby!!!! It's time to get turnt up in the club!!!'

cyborgnowei.jpg

cyborgnowfa.jpg

cyborgnowg.jpg

Incredible Member

Vic's friend/teammate Xa-Ja- 'Vic!! isn't that your ex-girl you keep fennin about?'

Vic Stone- 'What?..Where..!!??

cyborgnowhi.jpg

LaLaLa- 'Hey Vic.'

cyborgnowh.jpg

Vic Stone- 'LaLaLa, what are you doing here?'

LaLaLa- 'I just couldn't stay away'

Vic Stone- 'But what about your Dad?'

LaLaLa- 'I'm grown now. I make my own decisions.'

cyborgnowi.jpg

Incredible Member

cyborgnowj.jpg

Cyborg- 'LaLaLa is now in deep space along with other members of the Black Lightning and Black Canary Corps. And I can't say that I'm not worried.'

cyborgnowk.jpg

Incredible Member

The Cyborg Files.

Cyborg-'Jefferson Pierce. Black Lightning. The leader of the Black Lightning Corps. Currently in deep space with other members- LaLaLa and Ya-Heri along with members of the Black Canary corps. Pierce is a good man but he's currently reeling from the aftermath of the death of his wife Lin. She died in his arms. Killed by Deathstroke during a school massacre.'

cyborgbkonec.jpg