Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Xa-Ja- 'It's as simple as that!'

acyborg.jpg

acyborgtoo.jpg

Xa-Ja- 'There's no reason for us to stay here on this oppressive Earth if we don't want to be here! We have to ask ourselves-what are the reasons we're here. And what are the reasons that we fear going to another planet. I'm sure it's obvious that the illusions of equality on this planet for Black people is just a parade. And that the reasons why faded away a long time ago!!'

Incredible Member

Xa-Ja- 'When I astral projected and landed on the planet Azarath in the Black Universe I found myself at home immediately. They taught me many wonderful and amazing things such as the ability to heal others who have been gravely wounded and how to separate my soul from my body. Because of them I have my own Lazarus pit in this very church. So if your boy get shot just drag him here! I will resurrect him!!'

acyborgb.jpg

acyborgc.jpg

Cyborg- 'Hey Xa...'

acyborgd.jpg

Cyborg- 'We a long way from the clubs huh?'

Incredible Member

Xa-Ja- 'Vic!! 'My man!! What're you doing in Atlanta?'

acyborge.jpg
    Cyborg- 'Well I know we haven't seen each other in a minute but I'm heading to the Girl Universe and was wondering if you wanted to tag along.'

Xa-Ja- 'Sure!! Why not?!'

Cyborg- 'Great!! We just got to pick up one other person- Mamma's Boy!!'

acyborga.jpg

Incredible Member

Somewhere in the Sahara Desert...

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM!!!
    acyborgfa.jpg

Mamma's Boy- 'They call me Ti Gason Mamma- Mamma's Boy. In my Country of Haiti that would be a big insult. But in my case my Mamma is the Country of Haiti itself. And I represent my Country to the fullest!!'

acyborgfb.jpg

Mamma's Boy- 'I am the proprietor of absolute negative energy. Right now I am making a very handsome sum filling alien aircrafts with absolute negative infinity energy just by breaking my pinky finger. Breaking my limbs is how I access this awesome energy.'

acyborgha.jpg

Mamma's Boy- 'But now it's time for a mini break. Girl Universe here we come!!'

Incredible Member

Black Lightning. Jefferson Pierce. Gold medal winning decathlete. 12 years in the NFL.
    acyborghc.jpg

acyborgi.jpg

acyborgj.jpg

Today he is being induced into the NFL Hall of Fame.

Incredible Member

Earlier...

LaLaLa- 'Jefferson I want to congratulate you on your induction in the Hall of Fame. And..I know this isn't a good time but i want to talk about the kiss..'

Black Lightning- 'LaLaLa. Please. As I said before I'm sorry I crossed a line I should not have.'

LaLaLa- 'No, no. It's okay. I just can't stop thinking about it because it was very different from Vic. It was so warm and I felt so secure. I just got to ask. If I put my love in your hands what would you do? What would we look like as a couple?

acyborgjb.jpg

Black Lightning- 'LaLaLa. Please. as I said I crossed a line that I shouldn't have. You're Vic's girl. And me Vic and John share a special football brotherhood. I don't want to put that in jeopardy.'

acyborgk.jpg

Black Lightning- 'I feel that right now. You're playing with my emotions. But if we were to be together...'

acyborgja.jpg

Incredible Member

Later

'Something that you told me stayed in my head. All Night long. You wanted me to love you. When you said- softly..'

acyborgka.jpg

'Don't try to play with my emotions.'

acyborgkb.jpg

Incredible Member

Green Lantern

In Exchange for me

acyborgl.jpg

You have my soul.

acyborgkc.jpg

John/Green Lantern- 'Super Symmetry. According to the laws of physics for each object there is an equal opposing object of equal strength. Super Symmetry has all of the power of the unobserved, unseen Universe. If something is out of balance it's in the Universe it's his job to bring back balance.'

acyborgla.jpg

'This is how I lost my heart. My soul. My wife and unborn child.'

Incredible Member

Green Lantern- 'I follow him. He sees me but I'm just so insignificant to him. Then he just vanishes.'

acyborglb.jpg

Green Lantern- 'We met at my first year playing college ball at the Army West Point Academy. Alexssion. She got part of my soul. Literally. She helped train me on the field that first year.'

acyborglc.jpg

acyborgmc.jpg

Incredible Member

Green Lantern- 'Give me all of you in exchange for me. Give me all of you in exchange for me. Afterwards I spent 4 years in the Army then got in the NFL. Not surprisingly she was a highly regarded athletic trainer then also in the NFL. That's where we reconnected. Alexssion. We got married. She was secretly a immigrant from a surreal abstract solar system far, far, far, far away from Earth.'

acyborgmd.jpg

acyborgmb.jpg

Green lantern- We became Green Lanterns around the same time. Eventually we decided to move to Alexssion's solar system. In Alexssion's surrealist abstract solar system all things had to sleep and wait to have an awakening experience. Sometimes the wait lasted for days or even weeks. But the wait didn't matter to us. We was in love and made a child by connected our rings together.'

acyborgme.jpg

Green Lantern- 'After our rings connected 1/8 of both of our souls formed together with the soul of our unborn child. Soon after I foolishly decided to go back to Earth to secretly live the single life and left Alexssion by herself. That's when Super Symmetry came along and destroyed Alexssion's solar system. The wait for an awaken experience in the solar system created too much sadness and anxiety causing a great imbalance. Super Symmetry destroyed Alexssion's solar system to restore the balance. But according to my ring Alexssion and my unborn child along with 1/8 of my soul is still out there some where. And I will not rest till I find them.'

Incredible Member

Cyborg- 'The three of us have arrived in the Girl Universe. Specifically on the Planet Before Heaven. Wonder Woman is on the planet to have a baby with Steve Trevor via a neural link. Steve is in the Boy Universe and the baby will develop in the Embryo Universe.'

acyborgww.jpg

Cyborg- 'Wonder Woman has agreed to use diplomacy to help me gain entry into the next galaxy which is the source of a great energy leak from billions of years ago when a great war between Darkseid and the Robots occurred.'

acyborgn.jpg

Cyborg- 'Shockingly she also asked for my help. It appears that Deathstroke is running amok in the Embryo Universe.'

acyborgna.jpg
    Last edited by abetterday; 08-13-2022 at 06:13 AM.

Incredible Member

acyborgia.jpg

KRA-KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

The Black Canaries along with Green Lantern Astral Surf on a comet to make their way towards the end of the galaxy to see the amazing energy that's seeping through from the next galaxy but is now contained in a virtual Dyson Sphere constructed by Cyborg.

acyborgib.jpg

Black Canary- 'Oh my God!! It is amazing. The energy-it's ethereal. It flows right into my soul.'

Green Lantern- 'So tell me. What is the origin of the Black Canary powers.'

Black Canary- 'Well..like the Green Lanterns our powers have their origins in the Black Universe. And they blessed us to deal with the political tyranny that our small native American Country within the United States now have to deal with. We were blessed with a great leader. Under his leadership our small Country experience tremendous wealth and prosperity. But then the Great Moon Sickness occurred and our great President's political rivals took advantage of it. They solicited help from foreign soil...because of the sick Moon many people became very afraid. This lead to them doing things very irresponsibly. This lead to the ouster of our great leader and the ushering in of the corrupt power that now rules our nation. To fight this tyranny we were blessed with the power of the Black Canary.'

acyborgic.jpg

Incredible Member

acyborgid.jpg

acyborgo.jpg

acyborgoa.jpg

Black Canary- 'The Black Canaries are the only thing that is standing between tyranny and our traditional way of life in our country.'

Incredible Member

acyborgoj.jpg

acyborgoi.jpg

acyborgoh.jpg

Black Canary- 'The Canaries condense sound that bounces off any object even the sun, planets, stars and the moon and turn it into energy constructs and energy that we can use to travel throughout the world and outer space. We can swing on filaments of energy from the sun and use it to glide throughout the Universe. In our Nation within a Nation we use it to free people from the tyranny that has befallen us.'

Incredible Member

acyborgog.jpg

acyborgof.jpg

acyborgoe.jpg

Black canary- 'The tyranny that has befallen our Nation within a Nation uses the proprietor of the Great Sick Moon- the Snake Eyed Owl.'