Cyborg- 'I am a man flesh and blood but I am also infused with alien cybernetics. Before I was born. Before I crossed over through my mother's womb my soul in the Cave of Creation merge with the essence of an alien robotic entity from another Universe. In this Universe only robots existed. These intelligent robotic creatures are aware of our human existence and they long to learn what it feels like to be of flesh and blood. They yearn to know what it feels like to have human skin. To touch another human's face. What it feels like when the sun burns your skin. They wanted to experience being human.'

cyborgone.jpg

Cyborg- 'Thus, one such robotic entity merged with my soul in the Cave of Creation before I was born. Through me the robotic entity that merged with my soul now knows what it feels like to be human. And I continue to give it what it has always yearned for by continuously having unique and unusual experiences.'

cyborgbeginsc.jpg

Cyborg- 'My former profession as a NFL Football Player allows me the life and luxury to afford a lifestyle suitable for these experiences. But things changed drastically when the war between the Alien Robotic entities and Darkseid battled high in the skies.

cyborgbeginsb.jpg