Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Cyborg- 'Ya-Heri. Swahili for The Blessed. However he prefers to drop the i and be called Ya-Hero. He's a long time childhood mentor of Jefferson. And he's here to make sure Black Lightning keeps his head in the game.'

cyborgbkoned.jpg

Incredible Member

The members of the Black Canary Corps in space along with the Black Lightning Corps are Taiomoah. Native American for the 'Bear Whose Voice Makes The Rocks Tremble. Chenoa- 'A White Dove'. And Watchemonn- 'Great Speaker'.
    Contrary to popular belief there is sound in space. The interstellar gas and dust left behind old stars and sometimes used to create new ones do carry sound waves. These clouds lie in between the stars. The Black Canary Corps can absorb, condense and manipulate these sound waves into a great force of energy that they use as a force of Justice on Earth and throughout the Universe.

cyborgbkonedi.jpg

cyborgbkonedii.jpg

cyborgbkonee.jpg
    Last edited by abetterday; 07-22-2022 at 12:09 PM.

Incredible Member

In the middle of the Milky Way Galaxy Jefferson and LaLaLa prepare to journey into very tip end of the galaxy to get a more close up view of the energy balance and disturbance.

Now. There space ships will act as a headquarters.

cyborgbkonegb.jpg

cyborgbkoneb.jpg

Ya-Hero- 'The comet is coming. Are you ready Jefferson?'

cyborgbkonefi.jpg

Incredible Member

Jefferson Pierce- 'I'm ready Ya.'

Ya-Hero- 'Are you sure? There's still time to back out.'

cyborgbkonef.jpg

Jefferson- 'Positive!! I didn't come all this way to do nothing. Besides I am very much looking forward to riding comets again! Ready LaLaLa?'

cyborgbkoneg.jpg

LaLaLa- 'Ready!!'

Jefferson- 'Let's Do This!!'

cyborgbkonega.jpg

Incredible Member

Jefferson- 'Yahoooooooooooooooo!!! This is amazing!!! Right LaLaLa?'

LaLaLa- 'Yes!! I've never felt so alive!!!

cyborgbkonegc.jpg

cyborgbkonegd.jpg

Jefferson and LaLaLa are astral soul projecting-traveling on the tail of a comet using super lightning to get to the edge of the Milky Way galaxy and observe the Galactic disturbance/energy imbalance near the extroplanet called Ms1 in the Whirlpool Galaxy. Without astral projection it would have taken days to get to the edge. But with astral projection it will only take mere minutes.

Incredible Member

cyborgbkoneh.jpg

'Let Me Hold You Tight'..

cyborgbkoneha.jpg

'Let Me Keep You Near'

cyborgbkonehb.jpg

Incredible Member

Jefferson- 'We made it!! We're at the edge of the galaxy!!'

LaLaLa- 'It's amazing!! How could something so potentially devastating be so beautiful?'

cyborgbkonehc.jpg

cyborgbkonei.jpg

LaLaLa- 'Wait..Jefferson...'

cyborgbkoneia.jpg

Incredible Member

LaLaLa- 'We shouldn't do this. I'm involved with Vic. I love him!!'

Jefferson- 'LaLaLa. Please forgive me. It's just that every since Lin died in my arms I've been so messed up in my head. Plus this place is amazing!! It does something to you.'

cyborgbkonej.jpg

Incredible Member

CYBORG!!

cyborgbkonekb.jpg

After receiving information from LaLaLa and Jefferson that the energy imbalance/disturbance signature was similar to Cyborg's own Vic decided to check it out for himself by hacking into the Super Lightning and astro projecting towards the end of the galaxy along with Ya-Hero.

KRA-KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! !

cyborgbkoneka.jpg

Wow!! You're right!! It's amazing out here!! So serene!! I will start scanning the energy disturbance...'

cyborgbkonel.jpg

Incredible Member

Cyborg- 'So Ya. What's your story? Why are you and Jefferson so tight.

Ya-Hero- 'It's simple Victor. I owe his Father. And I will pay that debt till the day I die.'

cyborgbkonela.jpg

Ya-Hero- 'I was born in Timbuktu..Mali. As I young man I journeyed to the United States to seek out the American Dream. I ended up in Philadelphia. Worked hard. Worked all kinds of odds jobs. The people in my neighborhood saw how hard I worked and they got together to put me through the Police Academy. According to them they wanted me to work the beat. They wanted a community cop. But it was a bold face lie. They knew I would work hard. They knew I would rise up the ranks and eventually work as an undercover agent. This was their goal. I was what the young people call today-a drone. They and their friends in the drug and crime game saw me coming from a mile away. They used me. And eventually this lead to the death of Jefferson's Father.'
    Last edited by abetterday; 07-27-2022 at 03:37 PM.

Incredible Member

Ya-Hero- 'My naivety about the way of the world begat the death of a good man.'

cyborgbkonelb.jpg

cyborgbkonem.jpg

cyborgbkonemx.jpg

Incredible Member

Cyborg- 'Scanning complete. The energy does have a connection with me. The energy disturbance is coming from the Robot Universe. Billions of years ago there was a great battle between the Robots and Darkseid within the robot Universe. The destruction was so great that it reverberated throughout parallel and alternate Universes. It has taken a billions years for it to reach our Universe.'

cyborgbkonelcz.jpg

Cyborg- 'In the center of the Robot Universe lies a great magical fire that burns with a negative infinity temperature. Darkseid sought to capture this infinity fire for himself. These negative temperatures are hotter than infinity itself.'

cyborgbkonemb.jpg

Cyborg- 'But the good news is that the energy is benevolent and not destruction. However it could still overwhelm our solar system and Earth once it crosses over. The energy is coming through in a crack in the next galaxy but because of the rules of the Universe I cannot cross over into that galaxy without permission of it's God. And she is unlikely to give her permission since she's very hostile to the people of Earth. However there is someone I think that can persuade her- Wonder Woman. Currently she is in the Girl Universe having a baby with Steve Trevor.'
    cyborgbkonen.jpg

The Girl Universe is a Universe where Women from the Multiverse can go and bond on a strictly plutonic level to develop deep bonds and sisterhood. Similarly Steve Trevor is in the Boy Universe. They are linked together via a Neuro Network. Their experiences of growth and bonding will hopefully create a loving, caring, and strong offspring which will be born in the Embryo Universe.

Incredible Member

Cyborg- 'In the Girl Universe Wonder Woman is on the Planet Before Heaven. I will have to hack into the ancient Animal Totem and ascend into the planet with the help of the mystical creature The Sirin. In the meanwhile I will create a virtual Dyson Sphere to contain the energy that is starting to come in from the Robot Galaxy. And also send a request to Green Lantern for additional back-up.

Ya-Hero- 'Green Lantern!!?? But they are forbidden in this Galaxy by Quald. You are risking the raft of the Rule Enforcer.'

Cyborg- 'It should be okay. The Rule Enforcer owes me a favor.'

cyborgbkonena.jpg

cyborgbkonenb.jpg

cyborgbkonenc.jpg

Incredible Member

Ya-Hero- 'Be safe Victor. I hope you know what you are doing.'

cyborgbkonegreenl.jpg

Incredible Member

Xa-Ja (pronounced Za-Ya). Childhood friend of Vic Stone-Cyborg. His offensive lineman in the NFL. Now a fiery preacher in Atlanta, Georgia advocating for Black people to return to the Black Universe. According to lore the Black Universe is the source of all things. The Black universe created God and was there before God existed. How or why is unknown.

cyborgbkonend.jpg

Xa-Ja- 'Black people!! We need to dig deep into our hearts and minds and ask ourselves the reasons why we're here in the state that we are in now. We need to ask ourselves the reason why we and everyone else has cast us aside!! Do you want to know the reason? Well I'll tell you the reason why!! The reason is because as a people in general we are ignorant of the existence of the Black Universe or just pretend that it's not there. But it is!! and I will tell you how to get there.

cyborgbkonene.jpg

Xa-Ja- 'We shall get to our promise land-the Black Universe-the home of the planet Wakanda and the planet Azarath, my new adopted home, by astral projection. We simply just got to tie a part of our dreadlocks onto a leaf of a live houseplant. Go to sleep. Astra project. Tell your mind to find the Black Universe. Find a planet in the Black Universe that you like. Once you arrive on that planet in astral form simply take another dreadlock and tie it to a leaf on a plant in the Planet that you wish to live and then- bam!! You have been physically transported into another planet!!'

cyborgbkoneo.jpg
    Last edited by abetterday; 07-31-2022 at 02:02 PM.