Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Can't wait for this.

It was such a wasted opportunity that Hickman never showed any direct interaction between Apocalypse and Exodus during their shared time at the council.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Exodus didn't know he had powers until he met Apocalypse, who either forced his powers to awaken (Bennet Du Paris was a late bloomer like Magneto) or gave him the Moses Magnum/Nathaniel Essex/Caliban...etc., treatment, enhancing him...

Afterwards Exodus was just another brainwashed servant of Apocalypse, but the latter made the mistake of ordering him to kill his best friend, the Black Knight, soon after his transformation, and Exodus managed to break free from Apocalypse's mind control (like Archangel did when he thought he had killed Iceman) and turned against Apocalypse, who defeated him and put him in stasis in a tomb until Magneto found him and awakened him.
    wow thank you for this!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mmm. Sexodus!
    With the Crusader armour and Sol, I'm half expecting him to raise his hands and shout, "Praise the sun!"
    Exodus is the kind of fanatic I'm interested in Gillen exploring. And someone enhanced by faith in him who has faith in those 'above' him? Fascinating.
    ...and here's a bit of Exodus vs Holocaust.

Last edited by nx01a; 07-01-2022 at 10:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

That's some omega **** right there.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Mmm. Sexodus!
    With the Crusader armour and Sol, I'm half expecting him to raise his hands and shout, "Praise the sun!"
    Exodus is the kind of fanatic I'm interested in Gillen exploring. And someone enhanced by faith in him who has faith in those 'above' him? Fascinating.
    ...and here's a bit of Exodus vs Holocaust.

My favorite Exodus fight is right after Holocaust's ambush when he is drained of his energy and shattered and tries to steal X-Man and Cable of their psy energy in the Swiss Alps.

I just absolutely love Exodus' classical costume. It is just perfection.
    Last edited by Exodus; 07-02-2022 at 04:33 AM.

Fantastic Member

ok I'm totally having an Irene Adler moment here in Inferno #3 Omega Sentinel tells Nimord of a "child of the sun who wields the phoenix blade with vigor" going about the universe and slaying Phalanx Titans and Dominions now given Exoduses Crusader roots (and knowing what he know know about how his powers really work) and judging by what we see him doing going into the sun i predict it is a Phoenix wielding Exodus who will be that child of the sun to lead a Mutant Crusade against the Phalanx in the near future
    Last edited by Dizzystarr; 07-02-2022 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Where did Lucas go? He just disappeared after issue 3.
    He's solicited for 6, with Bandini for 4/5, so it seems like art duties will alternate between them.

Exodus didn't know he had powers until he met Apocalypse, who either forced his powers to awaken (Bennet Du Paris was a late bloomer like Magneto) or gave him the Moses Magnum/Nathaniel Essex/Caliban...etc., treatment, enhancing him...

Afterwards Exodus was just another brainwashed servant of Apocalypse, but the latter made the mistake of ordering him to kill his best friend, the Black Knight, soon after his transformation, and Exodus managed to break free from Apocalypse's mind control (like Archangel did when he thought he had killed Iceman) and turned against Apocalypse, who defeated him and put him in stasis in a tomb until Magneto found him and awakened him.
    Relevant to this being the AXE tie-in, the Eternal Sersi was also there with Black Knight for all of this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Exodus is the kind of fanatic I'm interested in Gillen exploring. And someone enhanced by faith in him who has faith in those 'above' him? Fascinating. *pics*
    Honestly, inspiring an order of wandering warriors who seek to fight alongside each other or assist outsiders in jolly co-opereration to help them achieve their goals, might be a better path in life for him than fanatically following Apocalypse or Magneto with religious fervor.

Great. Now i actualy had to imagine a Souls style x-men game set in a dark future in which mutants won, are the majority of humans, became a galactic super powers, but then fell appart because of internal strife, ambitions and immortality induced self destruction, with the player characters entering the ruined "Sacred Land" of Krakoa to find a way to fix the world, fighting fallen heros, grotesque changed villains and mutants driven mad by endless resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    ok I'm totally having an Irene Adler moment here in Inferno #3 Omega Sentinel tells Nimord of a "child of the sun who wields the phoenix blade with vigor" going about the universe and slaying Phalanx Titans and Dominions now given Exoduses Crusader roots (and knowing what he know know about how his powers really work) and judging by what we see him doing going into the sun i predict it is a Phoenix wielding Exodus who will be that child of the sun to lead a Mutant Crusade against the Phalanx in the near future
    makes sense. I also feel so much better of another psy talends wielding the Phoenix Force. It was always drawn to psy talents.

...also I still think the Phoenix should return to either Rachel, Jean, or Hope. or repeat the Phoenix Five concept an bring in several mutants wielding the Phoenix to handle its powers: Jean, Hope, Madelyne, Cable, and Exodus would make a hell of a great Phoenix Five group!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    makes sense. I also feel so much better of another psy talends wielding the Phoenix Force. It was always drawn to psy talents.

...also I still think the Phoenix should return to either Rachel, Jean, or Hope. or repeat the Phoenix Five concept an bring in several mutants wielding the Phoenix to handle its powers: Jean, Hope, Madelyne, Cable, and Exodus would make a hell of a great Phoenix Five group!

Remember, having a Phoenix blade is not the same as being a Phoenix host. Maybe whoever has it gifts a portion for him on his mission. Either way, it would be a good series. A team to hunt down Celestials, encountering things along the way.

The future flash Destiny had of Exodus, had a Phoenix host sitting on his shoulder. With the relationship they're building between him and hope, maybe wielding the phoenix blade doesn't mean actively wielding the phoenix, but like influencing it's host to work for him

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Can't wait for this.

It was such a wasted opportunity that Hickman never showed any direct interaction between Apocalypse and Exodus during their shared time at the council.
    It was disappointing. But the less said about Hickman, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    I like how you think.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Although I'm just speculating, seeing how this is part of Judgement Day, it wouldn't surprise me if we got a retcon that the Eternals and Sersi entombed Exodus, not Apoc , because they feared his powers would grow among humanity during the crusades(as it was an age of great religious fervour), something they couldn't allow.It will be interesting to get a deeper understanding of the man,regardless.Cant wait
    Last edited by Rev9; 07-02-2022 at 07:29 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah I didn't realize he could get up close and personal with the sun.
    Well he can move atoms(probably quarks as an omega telekinetic) so being close to the sun must be nothing strange since he can move particles that at quantum level are more or less energy.