Default Marvel Comics Crosses Over With Ultraman

Continuing from the Ultraman comic series produced by Marvel, a new mini-series will see the heroes of the Marvel Universe crossover with the Ultraman Universe.

This'll be neat! Since this is specifically a crossover with Marvel's Ultra comics it's neat to see that Ultraman Taro (prominently featured in that art) will be given a substantial role. So far, the comics have focused almost exclusively on Ultraman and Ultraseven.

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    This'll be neat! Since this is specifically a crossover with Marvel's Ultra comics it's neat to see that Ultraman Taro (prominently featured in that art) will be given a substantial role. So far, the comics have focused almost exclusively on Ultraman and Ultraseven.
    I wonder if they're going to skip straight to Taro and ignore Ace and Jack.

Ace is so cool conceptually I hope they give room to him (or maybe "them"). Jack stars in one of my favorite shows, but in his looks and powers he's pretty darn similar to the original Ultraman, so I can understand him being a bit redundant.

Extraordinary Member

Ace is pretty unique in his/their(does this crossover involves their human hosts?) ability and rogues gallery, would be a shame to skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Ace is pretty unique in his/their(does this crossover involves their human hosts?) ability and rogues gallery, would be a shame to skip it.
    If it's crossing over with the Marvel Ultraman universe, I assume the hosts will show up.

I wonder if Zoffy will pop up...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If it's crossing over with the Marvel Ultraman universe, I assume the hosts will show up.

I wonder if Zoffy will pop up...
    Ah, Zoffy for the meme potential.(Don't know if this is the case for Western audience, but Zoffy is literally the unchallenged meme king in Eastern Asian Ultra fandom lol. He has some major hick-ups/mis-translation accidents that turned out unitentionally hilarious.)