Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Pan (DBGT) vs. First Form Frieza

Who wins this fight?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Frieza, horrifyingly trivially, and the police are coming to your house for suggesting such a Rumble.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Pan isn't even on kid Goku's level.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

If this was from the original Frieza arc, them Pan would probably win. Against Super-era Frieza? Whooo boy.

SSJ4 Gogeta wouldn't have a prayer against Super-Era Frieza in his first form, let alone Pan.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    SSJ4 Gogeta wouldn't have a prayer against Super-Era Frieza in his first form, let alone Pan.
    Actually SS4 is considered by a lot of people to be around SSblue level it's just the ppl who dislike GT who try to put it down if you use power scaling like 80% of dragon ball does GT is really far up there in the power rankings
    General Rilldo alone was said to be as powerful as Mr Buu however if you don't use power scaling people like cell and Dabura are below DBZ Frieza so you see my point.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    If this was from the original Frieza arc, them Pan would probably win. Against Super-era Frieza? Whooo boy.
    That is who she's up against in this match. Not Super-era Frieza.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Actually SS4 is considered by a lot of people to be around SSblue level it's just the ppl who dislike GT who try to put it down if you use power scaling like 80% of dragon ball does GT is really far up there in the power rankings
    General Rilldo alone was said to be as powerful as Mr Buu however if you don't use power scaling people like cell and Dabura are below DBZ Frieza so you see my point.
    I actually don't see your point. I've never heard of a single feat in GT which approached "we are about to end the universe by punching each other" of SSG Goku. Super relies almost entirely on power scaling past that point, but the universe thing established a baseline for them to grow upon that was never seen in the franchise until then. What establishes people below SS4 could destroy the universe in GT?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I actually don't see your point. I've never heard of a single feat in GT which approached "we are about to end the universe by punching each other" of SSG Goku. Super relies almost entirely on power scaling past that point, but the universe thing established a baseline for them to grow upon that was never seen in the franchise until then. What establishes people below SS4 could destroy the universe in GT?
    There's not really but then again SS3 doesn't really have any feats above SS2 and SS2 doesn't really do anything above regular SS1 and so on most of these power ups are just talk we have the power to end the universe and what not but no real showings just that universe shaking thing is all I can think of like I said just going by feats in dragon ball means Guys like cell and Dabura are below Frieza but they are clearly not that is the natcher of dragon ball it's just my personal opinion that if super and DBZ get a pass it's only fair GT gets a pass to any back to the topic lol

I mean, Pan is shown to be stronger than Gero in GT, and while it's dubious if Gero is stronger than Final Form Freeza, there's no way he's weaker than first form Freeza.

So yeah, easy win for Pan.

She'd get fucked if this was Super Freeza though.

If anything GT has one situation where characters look weak, since Baby needed more than one Galick Gun to destroy Earth lol.

Either way, other media talks like SS4 Goku and Blue are comparable in power, Heroes in particular does that, but it's not consistent, considering the promotional anime had Blue Goku and SS4 Goku being around the same level, but then Blue Vegetto is far less competent than SS4 Vegetto.

The vibe I get from comparing Super stuff with GT stuff does make me think Super characters are stronger though, even without the anime only "Goku's and Beerus fight could destroy the universe" from the anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    The vibe I get from comparing Super stuff with GT stuff does make me think Super characters are stronger though, even without the anime only "Goku's and Beerus fight could destroy the universe" from the anime.
    The potentially universe destroying shockwaves things was also in the manga, wasn't anime only.

There's not really but then again SS3 doesn't really have any feats above SS2 and SS2 doesn't really do anything above regular SS1 and so on most of these power ups are just talk we have the power to end the universe and what not but no real showings just that universe shaking thing is all I can think of like I said just going by feats in dragon ball means Guys like cell and Dabura are below Frieza but they are clearly not that is the natcher of dragon ball it's just my personal opinion that if super and DBZ get a pass it's only fair GT gets a pass to any back to the topic lol
    GT gets the same pass. No one is arguing that GT characters are weaker than Z characters. But there's a lot of room between "stronger than Z characters" and "On par with Super characters." Any Dragonball series relies primarily on power scaling. But if that is all you went on, you'd almost never catch up to SSG.

Let's take Cell's claim of destroying the solar system at face value. There are 200 sextillion stars in the universe. 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. That is how many times stronger you'd need to be than Cell to threaten the universe. (More, really, as most of the universe is actually empty space between stars.) Let's say that every major power jump increases their power 10 fold. When the character begins totally no selling their opponent. You probably only get one or two of those jumps through the rest of Z. Buu didn't really escalate power levels so much as combine Cell level power with immortality, regeneration, and incredible versatility.

So you'd need more 20 giant power jumps to occur in GT before you could even approach the point Super begins at. I watched little GT but given the series begins with Goku being depowered, I highly doubt that happens. Super just established too big a jump that shattered all the power scaling that came before it.

GT gets the same pass. No one is arguing that GT characters are weaker than Z characters. But there's a lot of room between "stronger than Z characters" and "On par with Super characters." Any Dragonball series relies primarily on power scaling. But if that is all you went on, you'd almost never catch up to SSG.

Let's take Cell's claim of destroying the solar system at face value. There are 200 sextillion stars in the universe. 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. That is how many times stronger you'd need to be than Cell to threaten the universe. (More, really, as most of the universe is actually empty space between stars.) Let's say that every major power jump increases their power 10 fold. When the character begins totally no selling their opponent. You probably only get one or two of those jumps through the rest of Z. Buu didn't really escalate power levels so much as combine Cell level power with immortality, regeneration, and incredible versatility.

So you'd need more 20 giant power jumps to occur in GT before you could even approach the point Super begins at. I watched little GT but given the series begins with Goku being depowered, I highly doubt that happens. Super just established too big a jump that shattered all the power scaling that came before it.
    He is actually not depowerd per say he gets turned into a kid and has trouble controling SS power or whatever but in he's Base level he is fighting guys like General Rilldo who are on par with Mr Buu he fights cell and Frieza at the same time also in Base so kinda silly but that's GT for you so just my opinion but I have no prob putting GT at around early super levels.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I mean, Pan is shown to be stronger than Gero in GT, and while it's dubious if Gero is stronger than Final Form Freeza, there's no way he's weaker than first form Freeza.
    I don't remember GT that well, not having really liked it enough to pay attention to some of it, but where are Gero's absolutely trivial planet-busting feats? Where does Pan fight and do OK against a casual planet-buster? First-Form Frieza is that level. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but I sure don't recall it, and don't recall ever really thinking that she, as a kid, was that level. I could be wrong.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

He is actually not depowerd per say he gets turned into a kid and has trouble controling SS power or whatever but in he's Base level he is fighting guys like General Rilldo who are on par with Mr Buu he fights cell and Frieza at the same time also in Base so kinda silly but that's GT for you so just my opinion but I have no prob putting GT at around early super levels.

OK, so are you saying that SS4 is a 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 multiplier of Goku's base power? If so, with what basis?