Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Definitely Kwannon, Destiny, Cypher, Synch, Tempo, Manifold, Greycrow, Nanny and Orphan-Maker for existing characters. Also feel like Polaris has gotten a lot of attention from fans despite not getting to do much in X-Men, people really like what Larraz has done with her and the coffee. And then Apocalypse was already A-list but has definitely been a breakout in a different kind of way.

For new characters, basically all of the Arakii mutants but especially Khora, Isca, and Bei.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She feels like a Poison Ivy parody .
    But Poison Ivy never killed anyone, ever .

Anyways, I haven't been checking too many comics but, I find Destiny really interesting here, Sinister has a nice campy personality too, Polaris was cool in Duggan's X-Men, also Nanny and Orphan Maker, and among the new characters, I think Tarn was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Curse, Lin, sauron. I love me some curse. Lmao and she has a lot of potential she reminds me of rumor from umbrella academy but if she relished in her powers. Lin is becoming like an animal goddess/totem which is interesting.

Juggernaut, the Fabian unlimited was one of the best as was his mini he had and now he's in lox.

Storm as the regent of sol.

Wolverine, the unlimited wolverine stories are 10 times better than the main wolverine book, easily.

Isca, magneto, cable, manifold.

Those are the off the top of my head stand outs. Arrako the entire planet.

Definitely kwannon and Polaris too. Polaris became a doctor, finished her thesis. It was a lot of personal growth for her that could put her in many places.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Existing characters: Kwannon, Destiny, and Synch are the top three, with Destiny and Synch getting A-lister treatment.

New characters: Isca, Bei, Khora, and Solem

Great story arc/ increased visibility: Cypher, Tempo, Manifold, Greycrow, Nanny, Orphan-Maker, Wiz Kid, Thunderbird, and No-Girl/Cerebella

Special mention: Nature Girl

Horde Culture
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”