Incredible Member

Default Terrible Tornado (One Punch Man) vs Akira

Battle of two god level espers. Fight takes place over an abandoned city. Last one standing wins.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So I'm assuming you've neither read or seen Akira?

Akira himself has essentially zero combat feats in both the manga and the movie. In the movie he is dead for the majority of events and in the manga, most of his consciousness is tapped into the fundamental forces of the universe and he is "killed" [insofar that he can be] by a single gunshot to the back.

Were you perhaps thinking of Tetsuo from the same series? Has waaay more combat feats to draw upon.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    So I'm assuming you've neither read or seen Akira?

Akira himself has essentially zero combat feats in both the manga and the movie. In the movie he is dead for the majority of events and in the manga, most of his consciousness is tapped into the fundamental forces of the universe and he is "killed" [insofar that he can be] by a single gunshot to the back.

Were you perhaps thinking of Tetsuo from the same series? Has waaay more combat feats to draw upon.
    Akira is still presumed to have stronger psychic abilities than Tetsuo.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    Akira is still presumed to have stronger psychic abilities than Tetsuo.
    But, as I said, he has effectively no feats and has normal human durability. Based on the things he was shown to do, Tatsumaki obliterates him in an instant.