BANNED

Default Carnage#4 (Featuring The Return of...[Spoiler])

Ram V's fourth issue of Carnage is out, offering what could be a potentially big plot development. I hadn't really been paying attention to it until I heard about who appeared and how it involves NYC Cop Johnathan Shayde

spoilers:
    Basically, he winds up in the 'parlor' of the Pattrn Weaver, aka Spiderling, aka Peter and MJ's daughter Annie May from Renew Your Vows. She tells him he has a shard of the broken web of life and destiny, something she is still trying to fix
    end of spoilers

How is this series? Didn't add it to my pull list, but wouldn't be to hard to get the first few issues.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    How is this series? Didn't add it to my pull list, but wouldn't be to hard to get the first few issues.
    It's been interesting so far, seeing the Carnage symbiote strike out on its own and up its threat level by absorbing the powers of underrated Spider-Man foes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It's been interesting so far, seeing the Carnage symbiote strike out on its own and up its threat level by absorbing the powers of underrated Spider-Man foes.
    Keep him away from Big Wheel, otherwise Carnage will just be able to roll over the web of life Annie is making and destroy the multiverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Keep him away from Big Wheel, otherwise Carnage will just be able to roll over the web of life Annie is making and destroy the multiverse.
    Ha, that would be something.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Ha, that would be something.
    I wonder though I'd this how thet quietly revealed what attacks the Spider-verse again

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    I wonder though I'd this how thet quietly revealed what attacks the Spider-verse again
    Considering the symbiotes' tangential connection to the Spider-Verse vis-a-vis Venom and Carnage having bonded with various Spider-Men across the Multiverse, it would make sense.

BANNED

Morlun's going to bond with Carnage isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Morlun's going to bond with Carnage isn't he?
    Why not? Carnage already ended up with characters like Silver Surfer and Norman, might as well bond with Morlun at this point to get it out of the way.

Hell, maybe these two boring ass characters can somehow break the scale and become interesting, that possibility makes it worth a shot I guess .

Astonishing Member

Considering this, could Spiderling end up involved in the future arcs about "Edge of the Spider-Verse" and "End of the Spider-Verse"?

And... Do you think something MIGHT happen that ends up with Annie trapped in Earth-616? I mean, back when Peter and MJ from Earth-616 fough the Regent, they all three had some kind of "Deja Vu". Why?, I don't know, but it might means there's a connection between RYV's Spiders and the ones from Earth-616.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Considering this, could Spiderling end up involved in the future arcs about "Edge of the Spider-Verse" and "End of the Spider-Verse"?

And... Do you think something MIGHT happen that ends up with Annie trapped in Earth-616? I mean, back when Peter and MJ from Earth-616 fough the Regent, they all three had some kind of "Deja Vu". Why?, I don't know, but it might means there's a connection between RYV's Spiders and the ones from Earth-616.
    Not sure about her being stuck on Earth-616, but her being involved in the new Edge of Spider-Verse and then End of Spider-Verse would be entirely plausible and likely.

Not sure about her being stuck on Earth-616, but her being involved in the new Edge of Spider-Verse and then End of Spider-Verse would be entirely plausible and likely.
    It would be more surprising if she doesn't show up in it really, considering Spider-Verse stories are about getting random Spiders, she is not yet another Peter Parker, and Spider-Geddon made up a new role for her.

At best, I can see whatever events this Venom run has to prevent her from showing up, but I have my doubts about that happening since she's for all intents and purposes, the new Master Weaver.