Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Candies, chips etc you miss?

Discontinued m&ms. Birthday cake (vanilla, strawberry, chocolate) tropical (lime, pineapple, coconut), pretzel.
    Other flavours?

Mango shakes at McDonald's

And you?

Astonishing Member

Back in 2004 or so, Doritos had this mesquite flavor. Ate so much, I'm surprised i dont have diabetes.

Fantastic Member

For a long time, I held out hope that McDonalds would bring back the McDLT. Alas...

Any fast food places Bacon and Swiss or Mushroom Swiss Burger. McDonald's, Jack in the Box, ect.

Easily identifiable food at Taco Bell, before everything on the menu outside of tacos became a combination of 2 or more other things. But then, I can't stand cheese sauce, guacamole, or sour cream, and Taco Bell thinks you need at least 2 of them on anything you might order.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 07-06-2022 at 07:13 PM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

Crazy critters. Eighties Australian popsicles : blue bubblegum kangaroo,red Tasmanian devil, lime koala. Should remake them as Bluey dog shapes...

The days when green colored candy meant lime and not apple.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

Cheeseburger version of burger rings

The McRib

Extraordinary Member

Maple sugar candies, better than chocolate, better than Sees. Salt rising bread, best bread out there, very hard to find fresh. Scotch Broth, a soup Campbells used to make. Had lamb and barley in it, very tasty. I want the old TV dinners before they were microwaveable. My big brother insists they were different and much, much better.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Maple sugar candies, better than chocolate, better than Sees. Salt rising bread, best bread out there, very hard to find fresh. Scotch Broth, a soup Campbells used to make. Had lamb and barley in it, very tasty. I want the old TV dinners before they were microwaveable. My big brother insists they were different and much, much better.
    Figured I was the only one that even remembered that particular corner of the "Campbell's..." world.

(Never mind actually being a bit bummed about that they retired it...)

It was like the "McDonalds..." of Scotch Broth recipes, but I always thought it was solid anyway.

Regular Hawaiian Chips at Trader Joes. They stopped them some time ago. The still sold flavored ones, But I like my chips straight.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The days when green colored candy meant lime and not apple.
    Here in Germany, it's often woodruff. We love woodruff flavor, even in beer.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Taco Bell meximelt.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post

Mango shakes at McDonald's

And you?
    Yeah, Those Mango shakes at McDonald's.

i miss them, too.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I actually liked Sun Chips but I can't seem to find them at my local grocers. The Aldi's version seemed to have disappeared as well. Though, maybe it is just where I live.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I remember bacon flavored crackers. I don’t remember who made them, but they were awesome!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!