Default Soldier Boy vs War Machine

TV Soldier Boy vs movie War Machine

Not sure how high his durability goes, but warmachine might be able to 10count him. Soldier boys best feat i guess is surviving some hits from homelander and beating black noir to a pulp.

Incredible Member

I give this one to Soldier Boy. Granted his feats are fewer and further between than WM, but it's clear from everything that the Soviets did to him in the flashbacks we see that there is just nothing War Machine could do to kill him. That just makes it a matter of time before he smashes his way through Rhodey's armor and take him down.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    I give this one to Soldier Boy. Granted his feats are fewer and further between than WM, but it's clear from everything that the Soviets did to him in the flashbacks we see that there is just nothing War Machine could do to kill him. That just makes it a matter of time before he smashes his way through Rhodey's armor and take him down.
    I dunno about that - the Russians have nothing like repulsors or unibeams to use, and so Soldier Boy lacks the durability to deal with War Machine.

I don't even think Soldier Boy's beam is going to hurt armor that survives fighting high end comics threats.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I dunno about that - the Russians have nothing like repulsors or unibeams to use, and so Soldier Boy lacks the durability to deal with War Machine.

I don't even think Soldier Boy's beam is going to hurt armor that survives fighting high end comics threats.
    Soldier Boy did tank eyebeams from Butcher to the face, the same eye beams that were a perfect match for Homelander's blasts. Soldier Boy's invulnerability is pretty clearly ridiculous.

What high end cosmics has Movie War Machine fought though?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    What high end cosmics has Movie War Machine fought though?
    You might want to reread what I wrote there. "Comic" not "cosmic."
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

You might want to reread what I wrote there. "Comic" not "cosmic."
    Fair but my question still stands. I really can't remember War Machine doing much in the Movies after IM2.

I don't think he even got a crack at Thanos.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

I think he fought thanos in IW but he just got swatted away like the rest.

I still feel warmachine has a shot, just because he can just play keepaway and bombard him, he should also have lasers on board.
    He cant kill him surely, but maybe a 10 count after a 15min of dropping bombs and rockets.

Extraordinary Member

From Infinity War.

Extraordinary Member

From Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Fair but my question still stands. I really can't remember War Machine doing much in the Movies after IM2.

I don't think he even got a crack at Thanos.
    I retract everything - I fully missed that this was "movie" War Machine. I thought we were talking comics. Ugh.

Rhody should still have repulsors and chest beam, but his suit definitely isn't on par by feats with Stark's best stuff from later films. Mea culpa.

I retract everything - I fully missed that this was "movie" War Machine. I thought we were talking comics. Ugh.

Rhody should still have repulsors and chest beam, but his suit definitely isn't on par by feats with Stark's best stuff from later films. Mea culpa.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    From Infinity War.
    To reiterate, I know Rhodey has a lot of firepower but Soldier Boy can still tank it.