Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Ooh Exodus will finally get to ise his TK at some stage

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Mmmm... I guess Eternals should have some way to hide from precognitives... they have been doing their thing for a million years, and have lived through the Age of Atlantis and the Hyborian Age, lots of seers and diviners around during these time periods...
    Both the Deviants and Eternals live in pocket dimensions that are slightly out of sync with time and space, the standard set up if you want to be undisturbed by your enemies or Jehovah Witnesses.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Their word bubbles would be difficult to tell apart unless a greater distinction is made, but I'd love if the Machine that is Earth and Danger had a chat at some point.
    I was thinking on Eternals hiding their antimatter bomb so the Krakoans don't intercept it.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    I have just remembered that, even if Eternals manage to hide from Destiny, Mr. Sinister will still know about their attack and somehow alert the others... That's how Krakoa will be saved...
    Smart. The eternals keep coming up with plans and Mr. Sinister keeps resetting time to stop them in a Groundhog Day/Death Day of Krakoa's destruction. "Bah! How are those cursed Mutants always one-step ahead of me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Anti-matter that makes contact with normal matter mutually annihilates - this also releases a massive amount of heat energy and radiation. It’d be extremely destructive, but to do so you need antimatter and a way to isolate it - even from air molecules and its containment.
    Thank you kindly!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Both the Deviants and Eternals live in pocket dimensions that are slightly out of sync with time and space, the standard set up if you want to be undisturbed by your enemies or Jehovah Witnesses.
    This is hilarious because I invited a friend over from school one Friday evening to hang out. The next day he showed up again with his jehovah witness gang

Astonishing Member

The Eternals do seem to have a designated group of precogs in the Gaian Sisterhood (who saw Thanos coming and let it happen to punish Kronos and Mentor) and the temporal rift in Titanos would probably react to multiple resets

Extraordinary Member

Didn't the majority of Deviants live in the sunken Lemuria? A place you can find under the Pacific Ocean?
    I am pretty sure it's even called "Deviant Lemuria" because Lemurians(an offshoot of Atlanteans) also live around the same location.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Didn't the majority of Deviants live in the sunken Lemuria? A place you can find under the Pacific Ocean?
    I am pretty sure it's even called "Deviant Lemuria" because Lemurians(an offshoot of Atlanteans) also live around the same location.
    The preview states that Deviant Lemuria is in a shadow dimension under the Pacific Ocean
    Immortal in the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    The Eternals do seem to have a designated group of precogs in the Gaian Sisterhood (who saw Thanos coming and let it happen to punish Kronos and Mentor
    Okay... any seer who does that has just proven to be THE MOST INCOMPETENT, USELESS, PIECE OF GARBAGE **** PRECOGNITIVE IN THE MULTIVERSE'S HISTORY! HOW THE HELL COULDN'T THEY SEE THE INSANE, MASSIVE, COLOSSAL, COSMIC AMOUNT OF DEATH, DESTRUCTION AND SUFFERING THANOS HAS BROUGHT?! HOW DID THEY MISS THE DEATH OF HALF THE UNIVERSE, THE DESTRUCTION OF THEIR OWN CELESTIAL GODS DURING THE INFINITY GAUNTLET SAGA?! DID THEY THINK "HEY, THANOS IS GOING TO BECOME A GOD AND IS PROBABLY GOING TO KILL US ALL, DESTROY THE MACHINE/PLANET WE ARE PROGRAMMED TO PROTECT AND ANNIHILATE THE GODS WE ARE PROGRAMMED TO DEFEND, BUT WHO CARES? LETS GIVE MENTOR A LESSON!".

Considering all the horrible stuff Destiny let happen or caused to happen as part of her master plan, I would say a lot of precogs are jerks.
    Immortal in the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    namor is an avenger again? how does this guy constantly get the pass to become a villain and a hero?
    Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
    I prefer Namor as not an hero and not an villain, just an character who has his own agenda, for himself and his Kingdom.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Wait...isn't Gambit dead?
    X-Men are immortal, they have their resurrection protocols.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    X-Men are immortal, they have their resurrection protocols.
    He died in the Otherworld. The entire point of dying there is you don't come back as yourself because the writers wanted new forms of death the protocols couldn't touch.

Astonishing Member

Considering all the horrible stuff Destiny let happen or caused to happen as part of her master plan, I would say a lot of precogs are jerks.
    To be fair to Destiny, while she can see the future she can't see random stuff some new writer might do thirty years down the line.