Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Default Iron Fist (Marvel) vs The Old Dragon (Tsui No Taimashi ―Ender Geister)

Was flicking through Ender Geister again and figured that this might be a fun match of kung fu masters.

The unstoppable killing machine versus the immortal weapon of K'un-Lun.

Fight takes place in the White House, combatants start of in the Oval Office on opposite sides of the room.

Who wins?!

I'm aware that Old Dragon is pretty niche so I'll throw up some scans on my lunch break in this post.

Okay, Old Dragon. This is not exhaustive but covers the particulars.

Speed
    - Effortlessly catches bullets at close range: 01 and 02
    - Parries an attempt to blitz him over a long distance.
    - Catches a poison dart and flings it back at the person who fired it.
    - Near instantly dismembers a crowd of people by throwing shuriken and blades.

Strength
    - Punches Akira and and smashes him into a building.
    - Sends Akira and a bunch of big boulders flying into the air with a stomp.
    - A fun feat wherein he beats down a regenerating demon with ease 01, 02 and 03. The fight goes on with Old Dragon being untouched and the demon ends up giving up as Old Dragon actually prepares a serious punch that is suggested to have killed him outright regardless of his regeneration.

Durability
    - Takes a hit from a martial arts master that largely obliterates the cliff they are standing on and it does no damage to him.

Otherwise in the series he only ever takes superficial damage from attacks he sees coming, a bullet that changed direction after he dodged it did go through him but it didn't seem to bother him that much, and also is able to break out of magical seals with minimal efforts.

That's about the size of him. How does Danny do?
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 07-08-2022 at 05:58 AM.

feats have been posted.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

They seem pretty close - Ancient Dragon is more durable, Danny hits harder.

I'd say close to 50/50. Danny will win some by overwhelming Ancient Dragon's durability with stronger hits. And the other way will happen as Ancient Dragon doesn't need to hit as hard against the softer target. I'm basing all of this on your data only, I've never seen the character outside of that.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

What is Ender Geister I can't find a wiki page on it.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

So, my view on Old Dragon.

Based on him effortlessly plucking bullets out of the air between his fingers - sure, they're pistol rounds, but still, he's just...plucking them out of the air like it's nothing - I think he's faster than Danny (there's also the accurate throwing of what appears to be an entire cutlery store's worth of blades to wipe out a crowd, all in what looks to be a blurred movement of his arm) He hits hard enough to send someone flying through the air to wrecking ball a rather large building, and can groundstrike like, I don't know, a Class 60-70 person (that's basically only a little bit above where Groundstriking starts, there are huge chunks of rubble getting lofted as well as his target, and that weight-class is in keeping with him casually hitting someone hard enough to blow up a building with their flying body); that's more than strong enough to put Danny down. Durability-wise, it's rather important to remember that the master is hitting HIM, not the ground, and the damage to the area looks to be collateral from...the shockwave? The qi release? Whatever it is, if Old Dragon can take a hit like that and suffer no damage, I figure he can easily withstand a few Iron Fist strikes.

So faster than Danny, powerful enough to mangle Danny with a hit, and tough enough require Danny to use the Iron Fist just to have a chance of hurting him...I would guess that since this is a martial arts manga, this guy is also top-tier skill-wise?

I have to give this one to Old Dragon.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 07-08-2022 at 02:01 PM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Does Danny even have the Iron Fist anymore? Thought he gave it away for some reason or another?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Does Danny even have the Iron Fist anymore? Thought he gave it away for some reason or another?
    ...if that's the case this goes from a solid win to a casual stomp.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

My intention is that this should be Danny at his full regular power.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    My intention is that this should be Danny at his full regular power.
    Then we're back to Old Dragon for the vast majority, Danny ekes out a lucky win every once in a while.

Mileage may vary, but when we're talking about higher speed, at least as good hitting power, and a whole lot better durability (where one guy can't afford to take even one direct hit and the other guy seems to be able to at least eat a few)...
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 07-11-2022 at 05:59 AM.
    Why are we here?