Default Spectacular Spider-Man is now up on US Netflix

https://www.netflix.com/title/702049...s%3AStan%20Lee

The episode descriptions are hilariously wrong, but all the episodes are there.

Perfect to binge-watch .

Still baffled that it took US of A this long to get it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Spectacular Spider-Man is currently trending on Netflix US. They did not advertise the show coming to Netflix at all. You love to see it.

Yeah, I've been checking their upcoming shows lists for Power Rangers Dino Fury's last batch of episodes, and didn't see Spectacular Spider-Man listed, else I'd have posted the news.

But why is it on Netflix anyway? Shouldn't Marvel stuff be on Disney+?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, I've been checking their upcoming shows lists for Power Rangers Dino Fury's last batch of episodes, and didn't see Spectacular Spider-Man listed, else I'd have posted the news.

Sony owns the rights to the show. And the Spider-Man movies. They signed a deal with Netflix for their back catalog to come to Netflix. They also signed a deal with Disney so these releases will eventually hit D+, but that won't be for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Must be a contract thing, Young Justice's season 1 and 2 were still on Netflix long after they were moved to HBO Max, think only this year they got removed from Netflix?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Spectacular Member Voices From the Eyrie's Avatar

Mighty Member

I left this on the TV for noise while I was working from home and actually eneded up watching it...even though I've seen it multiple times over a decade now... When it comes to streaming shows it seems that Sony can make a Spider-Man show but it has to be longer than 45 minutes per episode... So I was wondering...would we really want 45 minute episodes of this show? I mean I know I would (and they had to delete scenes due to the 22 minute time stamp anyway), but does anyone think that would be too bloated?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    I left this on the TV for noise while I was working from home and actually eneded up watching it...even though I've seen it multiple times over a decade now... When it comes to streaming shows it seems that Sony can make a Spider-Man show but it has to be longer than 45 minutes per episode... So I was wondering...would we really want 45 minute episodes of this show? I mean I know I would (and they had to delete scenes due to the 22 minute time stamp anyway), but does anyone think that would be too bloated?
    I think something like the length of Invincible would be okay, but I think half-hour Superhero cartoons are more ideal.