Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default Marvel at San Diego Comic Con 2022

Marvel Entertainment Unveils 2022 San Diego Comic-Con Panel Line-Up

Marvel issued a press release listing its schedule of activities for SDCC '22. In brief: 60 years of Spider-Man, Marvel Fanfare, Judgment Day (AEX), Next Big Thing, and Women of Marvel. SDCC Banners for the upcoming Disney+ series She-Hulk: Attorney at Law were already reported by the media a few weeks ago.

Post in this thread any news from SDCC so we can consolidate them here, aside from posting them in other threads of course.

So what do you expect to come out of SDCC? With Ms. Marvel soon to conclude, will there be an exclusive peek at The Marvels, where we see Carol, Monica and Kamala together? Will Marvel announce a Fantastic Four film director or cast here, or will it wait for D23 for that? Will the next Fantastic Four writer after Dan Slott be revealed? Anyone planning to attend and share their experience?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I thought it was interesting to see that Iron Man's Christopher Cantwell will be on the Marvel Panel. Could it be we can expect an announcement there? Could he have gotten the green light to do another Doom mini series? He's been wanting to get back to an idea he had for the next arc had the first series continued. Or maybe he will be the new regular writer on the Fantastic Four? In any case I expect the new FF team will be part of that panel.

Default How to Watch Marvel Live! at San Diego Comic-Con 2022

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Default Marvel Unveils Exclusive SDCC Variant Covers for ‘Daredevil,’ ‘Women of Marvel’

Marvel fans attending San Diego Comic-Con can pick up these three exclusive variants while supplies last.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...variant-covers

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Niffleheim
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

From Wanda's thread:

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Phase Five, they changed Agatha's sub-title.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.