Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

After further research, it appears Kick and his Phoenix interactions in Endgame have indeed given him telekinetic powers. I remembered him as a telepath in his original presentation.

10 points for DurararaFTW.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Marvel's explanation is "Mutant power classifications have never been fully explained. However, Omega Level Mutant, Omega-Level Mutant threats, mutants with Omega-Level Potential, Omega Mutants, simply Omega Level or Omega is a term that is commonly used to refer to a mutant possessing powers without foreseeable limits. Examples include Elixir's biokinesis and Legion's spontaneous mutations."
    Just to be accurate, this is not Marvel, but Marvel Database Wikia's definition, this isn't an official thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    How is Psylocke Omega?
    Unlocked telepathy and telekinesis potential by the Phoenix + Remender interview

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Yeah I have no idea why Scarlet Witch isn't on Marvels list. Is Wiccan a mutant?
    A version of Scarlet Witch (What if? Avengers Disassembled) is Class 5, which is pretty much the same (Jean Grey of the movies is Class 5). Yep, Wiccan is mutant (Don't recall but apparently stated in Secret Invasion Runaways Young Avengers #3 and Avengers: The Children's Crusade #7)

Quote Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
    Psylocke isn't even a mutant is she?
    As far as I think, she was a human/otherworlder hybrid (and a human mutant), and then got switched into a japanese human mutant body.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    ICyclops and Wolverine are not Omega level Mutants, but both are considered omega threats. Wolverine for his claws and healing factor, Cyclops optic blast can level mountains.
    Don't think so: The Omega Threats include the Son of Nightmare, Hulk, a city full of mutants (including Storm, Cyclops, Wolverine and Magneto), the Secret Invasion, World War Hulk, a Phoenix-powered mutants. Way upper than Wolverine's threat level I think. (http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Omega_Level_Threats)