Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I believe it's just some weird wording.
    Wanda refered to Life Force when confronting Doom and compared it to Darkhold arguing it's a form of power not meant to be controlled by Doom.
    Wanda used the term "my power" since she technically hold it before Doom, but it's not like it returns to Wanda after that event.
    "Her own power" which stays post-TCC is her genetic-based/spiritual-based ones, at that time her being a mutant/also the mark of Chthon.
    Life Force is simply not of her base equation no matter how you look at it.

Also she cannot do AD/HOM level stuff at will post-TCC, so I think the situation is pretty clear here.
    Like I said she isn't at House of M power. That much is obvious but the way I see it she could reach that level again with preparation if she actually wanted to. There just hasn't been a reason to do so.
    There is also the whole absorbing Chthon thing with still unknown effects and her self-resurrection ability in ToM. Quite frankly we don't really know her current power level besides it being high.
    "This is me being reasonable"

So Wanda can't win every battle by saying "No more Galactus", "No more Molecule Man", "No more Mephisto", "No more Victor Von Doom" ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    So Wanda can't win every battle by saying "No more Galactus", "No more Molecule Man", "No more Mephisto", "No more Victor Von Doom" ?.
    Not unless they either forget she can't do that anymore or she taps into the life force again.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.