Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So we did not get one with Armor, who was also a candidate????
    Yeah lol I noticed that too. At first I thought she made the Top 2 over Monet and it would be revealed in the actual issue where Wanda would say it came down to Firestar and Armor but no such thing happened in the book so I guess they just didn't want to draw attention to her being a two-time loser

They could have included her in the Bling!/Surge NXM vote splitting discussion.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yeah lol I noticed that too. At first I thought she made the Top 2 over Monet and it would be revealed in the actual issue where Wanda would say it came down to Firestar and Armor but no such thing happened in the book so I guess they just didn't want to draw attention to her being a two-time loser

They could have included her in the Bling!/Surge NXM vote splitting discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    They about to turn armor into the susan lucci of the x-men team vote. They should have shemar moore announce at he gala where she finally wins a spot.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    It is when fans of certain characters take issue with it and blame said character.

Who has tossed more shade at Synch this past year.

Called him Z list and needs to go back there where he belongs. Because their character is A list.
    He stole someone else's powers.
    He will fail like everyone other z-lister mutant the writers try to promote.
    Not a good look....

If page space is the issue-maybe just maybe it's time for some mutants to leave.

Because being a mutant first is not helping a lot of characters especially those of color.
    Some of those Academy kids can't pop up at Miles's or Kamala's schools? Squirrel Girl's college?
    Wakanda could use Chris Muse and Prodigy.

What is STOPPING a digital (first) X-Men one shot comic that can have one set creative team (for now) and do one stand alone story for some of these neglected mutants.
    Nothing at all is stopping the editors and writers who are DIRECTLY to blame for making no effort, and or lacking the talent to to use other mutants to tell great stories. Synch was not on the radar for the current crop of writers until a vastly more talented Hickman did a one shot with a. Entertaining story.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Wonder if the releases are the same as the results. As that would then mean the boys (Gorgon, Miconaut, Gentle and Avalanche) all ended below the girls and that Siryn and Monet were beat by Armor for the 2nd place.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Angelica...really not rocking the short-haired look.

I don't know why Hisako would go for shoulder pads + dress + sneakers but I guess she wants to stand out. Also is that the longest her hair has ever been?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Angelica...really not rocking the short-haired look.
    It's giving off-brand Strawberry Shortcake

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    They about to turn armor into the susan lucci of the x-men team vote. They should have shemar moore announce at he gala where she finally wins a spot.
    I like Armor, but it'd be hilarious to see her entering and losing every time. The eternal underdog.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.