Default Composite The BOYS TV Show Super VS MCU Thor

Is the composite enough to beat Thor?

MCU Thor has no psionic defenses, correct?

So the composite with Mindstorm's powers just needs to make eye contact once to trap Thor in his own mind...

At which point the composite can beat up Thor at his leisure. Plus with A-Train's speed, that shouldn't be much of an issue. The issue comes with being able to harm Thor, though, who is much more durable than anyone on the Boys.

I suspect the Composite may need to shrink down and enter Thor somehow with Termite's powers, and then attack the brain or any vital organs from within to be able to kill Thor.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    MCU Thor has no psionic defenses, correct?

So the composite with Mindstorm's powers just needs to make eye contact once to trap Thor in his own mind...

At which point the composite can beat up Thor at his leisure. Plus with A-Train's speed, that shouldn't be much of an issue. The issue comes with being able to harm Thor, though, who is much more durable than anyone on the Boys.

I suspect the Composite may need to shrink down and enter Thor somehow with Termite's powers, and then attack the brain or any vital organs from within to be able to kill Thor.
    We don't do compartmentalized durability unless such a thing is shown. Nothing in the Boys thus far is hurting MCU Thor, anywhere. Throwing out the neutron star feat (it's pretty over the top), he's still too durable for the Boys based on feats.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

A-Train+Mindstorm should still beat him pretty handily. Thor gets to relive the deaths of Freya, Loki, and Asgard until he dies of thirst or starvation.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    A-Train+Mindstorm should still beat him pretty handily. Thor gets to relive the deaths of Freya, Loki, and Asgard until he dies of thirst or starvation.
    Having looked up this guy, yeah, mental-lockdown for a 10-count at the least.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate