Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    The Eve of Judgement day issue (which I assume must be post IXM#4) has the Eternals in possession of a Sinister on ice,I'm wondering if this is Sinister 'Damond-prime' or the IXM #4 Sinister.I'm thinking either the former or a random clone. If the Eternals kidnapped Sinister of the QC , could that be because they also know some of what Destiny knows?
    They kidnapped him because he disassembled Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial's body and repurposed the pieces, so he knows more about Celestial "biology" than they do. They are going to force him to help them resurrect the Primogenitor Celestial using the pieces of the Dreaming Celestial, Frankenstein style.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    They kidnapped him because he disassembled Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial's body and repurposed the pieces, so he knows more about Celestial "biology" than they do. They are going to force him to help them resurrect the Primogenitor Celestial using the pieces of the Dreaming Celestial, Frankenstein style.
    Thanks for helping connect the dots,I remember that story in 'Everything is Sinister' ,guess it pays off now

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Yup, and thanks for piecing the history together. Phastos is very much against the plan to kidnap "this mutant expert" and forbids them to do it, so it's a plot twist when it's revealed that they already did.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

It’s Friday night y’all. We going to to Club Sinister. See you on the dance floor.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Is it me or Exodus is getting sexier with every issue?

I get that "not much is happening" but I always appreciate all the layers in Gillen's writing, the focus on characters and concepts like the "(im)mortality" of chosen transcendent themes themes: Emma's beauty, Destiny's love. I can't wait for next issue
    Last edited by Antarctic; 07-24-2022 at 11:51 AM.