Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilostmyplace View Post
    Beast Wars: Transformers was in 1996 and ended in 1999. Animated by the same guys that made Reboot cartoon Mainframe Entertainment, and at the time with Dan DiDio, who would take over Mainframe Entertainment and sell it off to Warner Bros. only for Mainframe Entertainment to sell it off to someone, ultimately making the unwatchable Reboot: Guardian Code on Netflix.

Thanks for reminding us of Beast Wars: Transformers. Could also count its sequel series Beast Machines, since that did start in 1999.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Season 2.

BANNED

BANNED

I watched X-Men and Reboot all of the time. I hated that there was never a resolution for Reboot (that I can recall), and I'm pretty sure they stopped showing X-Men in St. Louis before they aired that final season. There were a lot of episodes I never even knew existed until the DVD's came out.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    ^^^LOL! I remember watching it weekday mornings on The Bozo Show, then later on during weekday afternoons.
    But never on Saturday mornings, unfortunately

Is that what Bozo the Clown is from? Everyone always talks about him, but I just thought he was some literal clown in a circus somewhere.

BANNED

And this came back on Hulu.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

I bet no one even remembers this one. It came from Hanna-Barbera.

Is that what Bozo the Clown is from? Everyone always talks about him, but I just thought he was some literal clown in a circus somewhere.
    Bozo had more than one version plus a cartoon, prime time specials and comics. Version i grew up with was the wgn version. They gave everything from transformers to he-man to nes systems on the grand prize game and played cartoons like looney tunes, gijoe, transformers, jem, hanna barbera, superman and popeye.

Here a kid wins dc comics! The prizes here are kinda weak over the early 80s prizes.

Wasn't really a saturday show however but the local bozo shows some did air on saturdays.

Here is the cartoon intro.

BANNED

After StarShip Troopers flopped Director Paul Verhoeven of Starship Troopers I guess decided to produce a show called Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles a 1997 CGI animated show more based on the book that inspired James Cameron's Aliens, Macross, also known as Robotech, Gundam, Exosquad, StarCraft video game series, Halo video game, Iron-Man, and many more. The book, not the animated show. But here is the telling me to chill intro.

Last edited by ilostmyplace; 08-01-2022 at 09:28 PM.

BANNED

Many call this the other Ghostbusters. Bast off the 1950s Live action kids tv show and the real why film Version had to use the title The Real Ghostbusters, both came out at the same time.