Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Default Who can make Avatars?

Wondering if their is anyone around to help me make a new Avatar Please?!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Wondering if their is anyone around to help me make a new Avatar Please?!
    What image are you trying to turn into an avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    What image are you trying to turn into an avatar?
    Thanks MajorHoy, I was Hoping for a Motion Avatar with 2 Images with a Red Boarder like the one I have now.

The Images would be of Wanda's Face with as much of the Headdress as possible in it and the other 2 Image would be each of her hands with her powers around them, if this is possible. Thanks for the reply either way.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks MajorHoy, I was Hoping for a Motion Avatar with 2 Images with a Red Boarder like the one I have now.

The Images would be of Wanda's Face with as much of the Headdress as possible in it and the other 2 Image would be each of her hands with her powers around them, if this is possible. Thanks for the reply either way.

I have no idea how to do motion for avatars; anybody else know how?

I'm not sure about motion av's, but could probably figure it out.

Hopefully this image looks better...

This is the best I can do...

One with pink frame...
    Last edited by Bryan; 07-17-2022 at 05:27 PM.

I made one also

Wanda Avatar.jpg

I have to find a way to upload it as a gif.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-17-2022 at 01:49 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

OR...

With Auto Levels and contrast, looks brighter and more detailed...

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    OR...

Show off!

Those look pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Show off!

Those look pretty good.
    Thanks! I'm New at this for the most part. I was trying to get all of Wanda's headdress in the image & I think I prefer the last one. I don't know if CJStriker
    will like it though. There is still time for someone else to make a better one.

Thanks! I'm New at this for the most part. I was trying to get all of Wanda's headdress in the image & I think I prefer the last one. I don't know if CJStriker
    will like it though. There is still time for someone else to make a better one.
    I made mine relatively fast, and unless CJ asks me for a better version I'll leave it at that. I've made gifs before and I do a lot of graphics work, but it's been while since I made something like this.

Thank you both a 1,000 Times for each of these, I could not be any happier with them or be thankful enough. I will choose one later when I get home, but indeed each one is so well done, appreciate all your hard work!

OR...

Out of all of them I like the 1st one the most, but I keep trying to upload it vive the address and it is saying it is to large, I keep trying to fit it and uploading it form my computer is not making it do the motion, so you have anyway to change the size abit to help it fit?!

Sorry to ask, thanks for anything.