Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Out of all of them I like the 1st one the most, but I keep trying to upload it vive the address and it is saying it is to large, I keep trying to fit it and uploading it form my computer is not making it do the motion, so you have anyway to change the size abit to help it fit?!

Sorry to ask, thanks for anything.
    I think this file is about 373 kb. The site recommends that it be no more than 39.1 kb. I've downsized other types of documents but not gifs. Hopefully, Bryan knows how to do this.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Out of all of them I like the 1st one the most, but I keep trying to upload it vive the address and it is saying it is to large, I keep trying to fit it and uploading it form my computer is not making it do the motion, so you have anyway to change the size abit to help it fit?!

Sorry to ask, thanks for anything.
    I saved original 3 pics as jpg instead of png and took out the crossfade effect, image is now 36.5 kb and the board limit is 39.1 kb so hopefully it should work now.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I saved original 3 pics as jpg instead of png and took out the crossfade effect, image is now 36.5 kb and the board limit is 39.1 kb so hopefully it should work now.
    IT WORKS, Thanks Allot for This one One Bryan, All Your Work and Yours Tami, I am Very Please and Very Happy!!

Been Years Since I Changed My Avatar, so thanks for being the ones to Finally Help me decide My New Scarlet Witch Avatar, Means So Much!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Anytime, glad you are happy! If you need any changes just let me know.