Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ressurection and population

After seeing how low the mutant population currently is on Krakoa, are we missing any popular mutants that have good backstory and history with the current runners? Other than Selene? 🙃

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    After seeing how low the mutant population currently is on Krakoa, are we missing any popular mutants that have good backstory and history with the current runners? Other than Selene? ��
    All of the Acolytes.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

All mutant members of the Dark Riders

Mutant Force: Burner, Lifter, Slither and Shocker

Genosha survivors like Lightning Rod, Caiman, Glamour, Toad-In-Waiting, Wicked, Hack, Hub, Purge, Freakshow, Shola Inkose
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    All mutant members of the Dark Riders

Mutant Force: Burner, Lifter, Slither and Shocker

Genosha survivors like Lightning Rod, Caiman, Glamour, Toad-In-Waiting, Wicked, Hack, Hub, Purge, Freakshow, Shola Inkose
    Burner and Lifter were part of S.W.O.R.D

Amelia Vought is probably in the Pit thanks to Xavier and Magneto

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Amelia Vought is probably in the Pit thanks to Xavier and Magneto
    She probably isn't, since we know everybody who was sent there.

But, if Amelia Voight learned about Moira and about Xavier and Magneto plotting behind her back... she will be VERY pissed, and with reason: She was Xavier's lover, and her right hand woman, until they broke when Xavier founded the X-Men, and, after her family was killed by anti-mutant terrorist, she became Magneto right hand woman, and helped him create the Acolytes and Avalon...

And it turns it was all a lie. Xavier and Magneto knew all these plans would fail, they were just necessary steps to create Krakoa, she was just a pawn they used...

If Amelia Voight ever learns the truth, I expect her to join whatever mutant faction either splits from Krakoa and leaves and/or tries to bring the Quiet Council down...

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Yeah Krakoa being 200,000 seems super low relative to what they've been saying. Cap had mentioned that Krakoas population exploded at the last Gala so I assumed it was more but I guess that was just boosted by Arrako

We do know that not all mutants live on Krakoa and with the nation having official recognition and treaties with other nations, I'd expect some mutants feel safe enough living in their home nations. Wisdom was in the UK (until kicked out), Kylun remained in Otherworld, etc.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

That could explain it: some mutants get resurrected but don't want to stick around. Though kinda hard to start over from scratch when you're dead

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Amelia was part of SWORD, and was cordially greeted by Xavier in that title.

16 Million Genoshans to resurrect.
    20 Million in the waiting room.
    My flag is bacon.

Was Wither revived or is he screwed?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Squid-Boy!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Was Wither revived or is he screwed?
    He made a cameo in the first issue of New Mutants, he was with some of the former hellions (Fost Academy) like Tag and Bevatron.
    I am not sure if he was with the rest of the Academy Kids in X-Factor when they resurrected Wind Dancer, but if Naiad, Umbra, Trovão and Pitpoint where there I am sure he also was.

Astonishing Member

There was a long-running thread about this topic awhile back, and I went into some choices in depth because there are definitely still mutants that could make a return and benefit in a big way from some spotlight, and have a heck of a foundation to build on:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5917193

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5917194

But briefly, my personal shortlist remains:

Rusty, Chrome, Alchemy, the Frost sisters (and Astrid Bloom who isn't technically dead, just in a coma), Chris Bradley, Tyler Dayspring, Siena Blaze, Johnny Dee, the Slade family, Marcus Tsung, Paradigm, and I still think a Trevor Fitzroy resurrection story could be fascinating for the ethical examinations of forgiveness and accountability, because of how much of an impact the better known DE-souled version of the character had on modern mutants, while his original, nobler, 'souled' self is only known and remembered by the few people who knew him before the Summers Rebellion, most of whom he ended up betraying and hurting so they have lots of reason to be like 'well yeah but **** that guy anyway.'

Oh, and Scaleface because I'm gonna keep harping on about how many mutant dragon shapeshifters there were as possible alternative characters to Battle Baby Shogo over in Knights of X.