Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Black Canary
    Zatanna
    Wonder Woman
    Vixen

Power Girl is one of my favorites, but I don't really see where she fits in with Wonder Woman on the team....but I'll go with her anyways.

Wondy
    Black Canary
    Vixen
    Dr. Light
    Zatanna
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Big Barda
    Vixen
    Zatanna
    Black Canary
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    Power Girl is one of my favorites, but I don't really see where she fits in with Wonder Woman on the team....but I'll go with her anyways.
    If Superman and Wonder Woman can fit on the same team, there's no reason PG and WW can't.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    If Superman and Wonder Woman can fit on the same team, there's no reason PG and WW can't.
    Just like Maxima and WW did.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Well to be fair she's not JUST Human Torch but green. Her powers don't (always) seem subject conventional physics and chemistry like his/its did. Hers had unconventional properties making her flames hard to put out but that she willed it. Of course then you have writers that reduced her to a gimmick like they did with Dr Light and ignored that strength. Taken seriously she actually hellapowerful in her flame form
    Yeah, Fire's green flames are well.. explicitly magical in her original incarnation: https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Beatriz_d...Super_Friends)
    Wait. E Nelson Bridwell created her? Hmm... fun!

Also that version was a businesswoman working as a branch manager from Bruce Wayne.
    Last edited by marhawkman; 03-07-2024 at 01:01 PM.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Wonder Woman
    Black Canary
    Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman
    Zatanna
    Vixen
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, Fire's green flames are well.. explicitly magical in her original incarnation: https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Beatriz_d...Super_Friends)

Also that version was a businesswoman working as a branch manager from Bruce Wayne.
    With the backstory Dan Vado added and that Rucka recently supplemented in Checkmate, Bea is way more formidable than most know.

Astonishing Member

Same deal with my response to the male characters. There are certain arch types that belong, but I don't need the JLA to always be Big 3 with a few other regular members. That's one reason I found JLU so compelling -- mix it up especially when a character may not be able to participate when needed. So by all means would I include Supergirl or, I guess, Power Girl. I still wish Power Girl and the JSA would go back to Earth 2.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post

Also, she was intangible in Justice League. During the fight with Doomsday, she got knocked out by flying metal -- should never have happened.

Wonder Woman
    Black Canary
    Zatanna
    Hawkwoman
    Vixen

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Same deal with my response to the male characters. There are certain arch types that belong, but I don't need the JLA to always be Big 3 with a few other regular members. That's one reason I found JLU so compelling -- mix it up especially when a character may not be able to participate when needed. So by all means would I include Supergirl or, I guess, Power Girl. I still wish Power Girl and the JSA would go back to Earth 2.
    It's also part of why Bridwell's Global Guardians was such a cool idea... it just logically makes sense for superheroes to help each other.... well.. the size of that organization... is determined by how many active heroes you have.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Well I was thinking of balance in having too many big guns on the team at once. Superman & Wonder Woman are pretty much guaranteed to be in the JL most of the time.

PG, might be a better fit in the JSA.

Wonder Woman
    Vixen
    Zatanna
    Black Canary
    Mera or Hawkwoman=Shayera Hol