Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Sabretooth and the Exiles 4 of 5 Review Spoilers.

Great issue, wow, and the info page about which human atrocity toward minorities that Orchis like to use is something I learned already about the Native children reeducation schools. Creed is spreading anti-Krakoa propaganda to the hundreds of mutants they rescue saying, they won't be welcome and they believing it. great issue, Sucks what happened to Jefferie Madison though, and well the ending wow, my guess was corrected but the twist that came out of it was not what I was expecting, you need to see that, please, let me know what you think? especially the ending.

It was amazing and I'm curious what the other Sabretooth's were like.

This triptych is the best of the Krakoa era.

Graydon feels like an obvious recruit for Orchis but I'm glad he's here all the same.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-22-2023 at 09:29 AM.

This book is awesome. I want Lavalle on X-Force now and bringing Victor Creed with him please.

Loved the ending.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I’m already itching for part three of this series and we’re not even done with part two yet! No way issue 5 doesn’t end on some sort of cliffhanger. With most of the cast at Station 4 and Sabretooth at Station 5, I’m really interested in seeing how things are able to come together next issue.

I know I'm repeating myself but LaValle continues to knock it out of the park. I would love to see him get a main team book once he's completed this story.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Ditto to the hopes LaValle takes a team book after his triptych is finished. And I'm not counting Madison out of things yet. With that panel of his eyes glowing and trying something in desperation just before he died, I'm guessing he maybe put his consciousness in the ship's AI in order to survive.

This made me very excited for the third mini. Sabretooth's indoctrination of the new Exiles was super interesting.

I think it is indicated that MJ has uploaded his mind onto the ship, or it should have been fallen apart immediately

Still one of the better X-books currently out there, i like that it isn't really Sabertooth who starts the ball rolling on the Krakoa idea not being what they think it was but rather it is Nanny and OM, Sabertooth just took it from there and honestly can the others really tell the kids some lie about Krakoa given what they suffered?

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So we have a review thread without a spoiler summary? Hmmm, why? I wanna know what happened.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Wow, this was a really great issue. Every thing just sort of clicked and fit togather in my mind. Probably the most interesting thing was the way that Sabretooth that Sabretooth was able to spread the anti Krakoa propaganda and be entirely correct about how not all mutants are welcome or well received there.

I think that LaValle does the best job of using the data pages to help tell his story.

I also want to agree with what others have already said in this thread. I really hope that LaValle is able to get a monthly team book in the future.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It was amazing and I'm curious what the other Sabretooth's were like.

This triptych is the best of the Krakoa era.

Graydon feels like an obvious recruit for Orchis but I'm glad he's here all the same.
    This book is the best everytime it comes out. Only problem I have is ,yes Graydon was the obvious person behind things. But why ? His father did drag him out of hell after all. Surely he should be grateful. Other than that I'm all in. Love seeing lavelle's excellent writing on this series, and the best writing on creed in ages.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Another fantastic issue. 4 for 4
    This is everything Marauders should have and could have been.
    Bling!'s ship!!!

In my Scott Summers voice: MADISOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-23-2023 at 07:07 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I think Jeffries is either going to possess Bling's boat, or all the micro-plastics polluting the oceans to become a trash-elemental.

Quote Originally Posted by dnelson View Post
    This book is the best everytime it comes out. Only problem I have is ,yes Graydon was the obvious person behind things. But why ? His father did drag him out of hell after all. Surely he should be grateful. Other than that I'm all in. Love seeing lavelle's excellent writing on this series, and the best writing on creed in ages.
    They had a pretty bad relationship. I could see him hunting mutants out of spite.