Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Post Should the Mutants stay out from the comfort zones?

There are time where mutants have joined different teams that consist of heroes that have no X-genes:

- Rogue once lead the "Uncanny Avengers" from 2014 to 2017.
    - Storm, Cannonball, Sunspot and Wolverine have also joined with the Avengers at one point.
    - The X-Men academy students also collaborate with the Avengers Academy.
    - Spider-Man once join with X-students for an adventure.
    - The depowered mutants once join with the New Warrior, led by Night Thrasher.

Do you think some mutants deserve to get their spotlight outside of the X-books?

the question is why should they leave their heaven to join the others flop and hypocrite teams?

Hellion should join the Avengers. He'd clean them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Yes, they should. It turned to be good for them it most cases.
    Best Beats is Avengers Beast.
    Prodigy and Dust got more to do in Young Avengers and in Champions than in a decade of X-books.
    Sunspot was turned into one of the best characters ever in Avengers books and actually got to lead teams without having his thunder stolen by some Not New Not Different X-Men.
    Even Rogue and Havok did well in Uncanny.

So, yes, send mutants outside of X-books, espcially the old ones who are hogging teams spot. But make it a "or" not a "and". (Looking at you, Illyana. Don't be like Teenclops or Storm or Rogue or Wolverine, you should be better than that)
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

It's honestly annoying mutants are more X-Men exclusive nowadays, considering mutants themselves used to be basically everywhere, including other teams.

So yeah, mutants can still live in Krakoa but be part of teams and whatever, it's just that Marvel is isolating 'em for reasons, maybe movie reasons even if that's not needed anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

No, because becoming an Avenger would be like going from being in the Pride march to watching the Pride march with a badge and baton.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    No, because becoming an Avenger would be like going from being in the Pride march to watching the Pride march with a badge and baton.
    Fucking hell, posts like this makes it look like Avengers are so bad they make villains like Sinister and Cassandra Nova did nothing wrong compared to whatever super crimes Avengers commited against mutants lol.

I wonder how many are shitposts and how many are just Avengers living rent free in X-fans' heads, damn lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

I'd like to see younger mutants hang out more with groups like the Champions, Runaways, or Avengers Academy graduates.

Maybe Jocasta and Danger could team up to run an international academy for young heroes from any background.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Fucking hell, posts like this makes it look like Avengers are so bad they make villains like Sinister and Cassandra Nova did nothing wrong compared to whatever super crimes Avengers commited against mutants lol.

I wonder how many are shitposts and how many are just Avengers living rent free in X-fans' heads, damn lol.
    Seems like certain X-Fans are living rent free in your head.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

Since "comfort zone(s)", are notoriously known for mutant bashing attacks -- it's would be in the best interest of all mutants to destroy the Krakoan Gateway(s) save for one leading to and from Mars.

Better yet, and in light of the recent rash of mutant murders (at the hand of baseline humans) perhaps, all Earthbound mutants should just leave Earth, migrate to Mars, and live amongst themselves in peace and tranquility -- only using the gate to Earth in order to shunt and abandon any babies born sans an X-Gene there being that any "non-mutant" would serve no useful purpose save for being slaves in an all mutant paradise.
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-20-2022 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Pic(s) added.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    There are time where mutants have joined different teams that consist of heroes that have no X-genes:

- Storm, Cannonball, Sunspot and Wolverine have also joined with the Avengers at one point.

Do you think some mutants deserve to get their spotlight outside of the X-books?
    You forgot Cable and Deadpool were also Avengers. And Beast too.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah! Also, Bobby & Warren were founding members of the OG Champions

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Oh yeah, you are right. Or maybe because Beast was so unlikable that I refuse to bring up his name.

Also, Cable and Deadpool are honestly not that bad on the team though Deadpool kept stealing the spotlight from various characters.

Don't forget Beast, Angel & Iceman were members of the New Defenders during the '80s

Oh yeah, you are right. Or maybe because Beast was so unlikable that I refuse to bring up his name.

Also, Cable and Deadpool are honestly not that bad on the team though Deadpool kept stealing the spotlight from various characters.
    That Uncanny Avengers team was actually my favorite. Loved how Cable beat Captain America’s ass when he tried to interfere with the mutants searching for a Terrigen cure too. I kind of feel like he deserved it after the way he treated Logan on the first UA team when he found out about the Uncanny X-Force kill squad. Always easy for Cap to take the high road.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”