Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    ... I meeean his body count ain't higher than Quicksilvers sister and shes an Avenger, +That was a cloned non-mutant Sinister...
    Unlike Wanda, Sinister's not remorseful... any of them. And what was Professor X's sister's body count, respectively?
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 07-29-2022 at 08:07 PM.

I meeean his body count ain't higher than Quicksilvers sister and shes an Avenger,
    I mean, Wanda did all of that when she was mindfucked, Phoenix/Jean ate a star when she was like that, and that killed at least one planet lol.

+That was a cloned non-mutant Sinister
    Isn't the current Sinister supposed to have been the one we've seen in 616 tormenting the X-Men for all of these years? In his story in Immortal X-Men#1 he talks like he was a pain in their asses before.

Either way, the Krakoan Sinister is doing the usual Sinister things anyways, like ****, just in Hellions he killed his team, used Kwannon's baby as basically a hostage, and tried to make a chimera with Tarn's DNA, and he was allowed to go back to doing Quiet Council stuff just fine lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire;[URL="tel:6142200"
    6142200[/URL]]Unlike Wanda, Sinister's not remorseful... any of them. And what was Professor X's sister's body count, respectively?
    Maybe... it just took 10 years of mutants constantly clappin' back at her till she showed a lil regret. I doubt the dead care one way ir the other. Whats Nova's BC? CN<QUickSilvers Sister
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes;[URL="tel:6142218"
    6142218[/URL]]
    I mean, Wanda did all of that when she was mindfucked, Phoenix/Jean ate a star when she was like that, and that killed at least one planet lol.
    That wasn't Jean Grey...Everyone knows that...there's a pretty famous storyline about it

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes;[URL="tel:6142218"
    6142218[/URL]]Isn't the current Sinister supposed to have been the one we've seen in 616 tormenting the X-Men for all of these years? In his story in Immortal X-Men#1 he talks like he was a pain in their asses before.

Nope another nonmutant clone
    GrindrStone(D)

That wasn't Jean Grey...Everyone knows that...there's a pretty famous storyline about it
    Wasn’t it retconned?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

BANNED

Maybe... it just took 10 years of mutants constantly clappin' back at her till she showed a lil regret. I doubt the dead care one way ir the other. Whats Nova's BC? CN<QUickSilvers Sister...
    Maybe... in:

I mean, the almost contortionist-like lengths some will go to... to defend the indefensible, w/their mental gymnastics. Y'know... like Trump supporters. That's some good company ya got there, lol.

You're certainly entitled to do so, however...

House of X #4 has just quantified these horrific events. According to this comic, before Genosha there were 17.5 million mutants on the Earth; the attack on Genosha *slaughtered* 16.5 million of them, leaving just 986,618 remaining. The Scarlet Witch then *depowered* all but 198 of them.
    canonical evidence disputes these WILDLY...
    irrational claims, unequivocally.

The Sinister responsible for Mutant *Massacre* sits on Krakoa's QC, while the remaining Morlocks who survived are where? Oh, that's right, banished to Arizona... I think? Out of sight, out of mind, I guess.

Maybe... certain Krakoans don't want to be reminded of their failings.

Both Sinister & Nova have had longer to repent & seek redemption, yet... have failed to do so. Your condemnation seems selective, and therefore personal, i.e. ... BIASED!

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Waiting_Room
    ... Having gone through the resurrection process, the Scarlet Witch was able to cast the ritual of three with Legion and Proteus to gather in pieces of all possibilities and use that confetti to create an Elysian Fields for mutants, a pocket dimension that existed in a liminal space between life and death called The Waiting Room. The new creation allowed Cerebro to scan across time and space for every mutant who died before Cerebro started its backups or before their X-gene could manifest, adding twenty million mutants to the resurrection queue overnight. Additionally, the Waiting Room offered an alternative to The Crucible by allowing depowered mutants to walk into through the gateway above Arbor Magna to enter themselves into the resurrection queue.

But hey, looks like "The Pretender" label's up for grabs, and y'know... if the shoes fit. 😏
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 07-30-2022 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    And once again Krakoa is not a super hero nation. It is a mutant nation. Being a part of Krakoa doesn't mean you are a good person or a bad person. That's like saying if I'm American I must be a good guy and if you are Russian you are a bad person.
    True, the title of the thread is about the mutants but lately X-men = mutants = X-men.

We have been followed the X-men’s stories for decades (not the mutants) and if they are not heroes anymore, during a long time, they were. They fought mad scientists, evil people… humans and mutants. They made no difference if their opponent was a human, a mutant, a alien, a sentient machine… It was all about their behaviour.

I won’t discuss about Krakoa’s policies, if it’s right or it’s wrong. But that the X-men agree with that, it’s certainly a big change. That is not discussed at all… I simply don’t recognize the X-men.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    True, the title of the thread is about the mutants but lately X-men = mutants = X-men.

We have been followed the X-men’s stories for decades (not the mutants) and if they are not heroes anymore, during a long time, they were. They fought mad scientists, evil people… humans and mutants. They made no difference if their opponent was a human, a mutant, a alien, a sentient machine… It was all about their behaviour.

I won’t discuss about Krakoa’s policies, if it’s right or it’s wrong. But that the X-men agree with that, it’s certainly a big change. That is not discussed at all… I simply don’t recognize the X-men.
    I don't think it's unfair to conflate X-Men with the nation of Krakao, considering how involved they are in running it. Several X-Men are members of the Quiet Council, which is the sole institution deciding Krakoan policy, and the people enforcing the Council's decisions are mostly X-Men, as well.

Until all mutants on Krakoa get to have their voices heard, for example through elections, I consider it to be X-Men country.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Not all Mutants are Magneto or Storm. The majority of mutants have Epsilon level mutations. Also who put one under the other? You just said it couldn't be compared to a real life group because "people can't tell the difference between mutants and other super heroes"

so I gave you a clear example of a marginalized group that you can't tell who is a part of that group on sight yet still face persecution

It's 2022 and yall still saying these disingenuous statements. Let's start this from the top then

1. Mutants get citizenship on Krakoa
    2 Other species are allowed on Krakoa if they are with a citizen ( Kid Gladiator , Juggernaut , Northstar's husband, etc)

I can't just walk into a nation that I am not a citizen of without proper paper work yet some how Krakoa is bad

3. Krakoa is a sentient being. A big sentient being but still sentient. He can allow who ever he wants on his personal body that he wants. This idea that humans or any other species has a right to be on Krakoa mutant or otherwise is false. If Krakoa chose tomorrow he doesn't want anyone living on him then boom everyone is gone.
    But mutants can. Their gates are not at points of entry into other countries where they go through customs. They are planted wherever the hell they decided to put them.

Wasn’t it retconned?
    Echo signs Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Maybe... in:

To avoid the usual direction this would go, Just gonna drop this right here...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    But mutants can. Their gates are not at points of entry into other countries where they go through customs. They are planted wherever the hell they decided to put them.
    Well a country has to agree to have them in the first place...sure the X-Teams use them to go where they need to be to save the day but I don't think anyone can just throw some seeds in some dirt and there stands a permanent Gate
    GrindrStone(D)

Maybe... it just took 10 years of mutants constantly clappin' back at her till she showed a lil regret. I doubt the dead care one way ir the other. Whats Nova's BC? CN<QUickSilvers Sister

If we're playing that card, it wasn't Wanda who did it, it was Life Force controlling her.

Nope another nonmutant clone
    I mean, even in that case, Krakoan Sinister is doing the usual disgusting Sinister things and being allowed to do so, so yeah lol.

Wasn’t it retconned?
    Kinda? Jean takes responsibility for it, but I remember X-Men Red vol 1 still talking it wasn't her.

She makes a comment about it in the first Gala and I think it's still said it wasn't her, but again, she takes responsibility for it... Where's Mercury with the scans? .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

BANNED

To avoid the usual direction this would go, Just gonna drop this right here...
    Merely an attempt to continue fueling the hate you so desperately wanna keep clingin' to, that's easily disproven and/or nullified... nothing more.

There are no hard numbers given, and Forge says it's a guess. Has it ever been referenced since? Have the timelines shown ever been visited after, to confirm his hypothesis? BUT, *most importantly*...
    (The Scarlet Witch's) new creation allowed Cerebro to scan across time and space for every mutant who died before Cerebro started its backups or before their X-gene could manifest, adding twenty million mutants to the resurrection queue overnight.
    ya must've missed that. In short, you're trying to use speculative info to bolster your argument, that is not proven by the out-of-conteXt eXcerpt itself, AND... that seemingly would've been rendered moot by her ritual of 3 spell.

SO, do you have anything else to offer in defense of Sinister & Nova, other than "but, but... Wanda was worse?" As if it was some sort of competition anyway, lol. Never mind their intentions, what good have they done to rectify their atrocities?
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 07-30-2022 at 10:45 AM.

BANNED

BTW, what happened w/DP & the D'bari was done in Jean's name, and she more than made up for that w/her (+Rogue's) GROUNDBREAKING, Gameworld FEAT against Cordyceps Jones.

She once said (and I believe it might've been when she & Betsy switched powers during 'Psi Wars'), that picking up a penny w/TK was far more difficult than using it in a brute force way, due to the dexterity involved. I mean, swingin' a bat's a lot easier for most people, than say... learning how to use chopsticks, lol.

Sounds like people are actually comparing *fictional* humans to a minority. When humans are rounded up, executed, discriminated against and having said discriminatory faculties protected by federal law and face extinction on MULTIPLE occasions, you let me know. Until then, I couldn't care less what happens to the flatscans. Face it, flatscans got it easy.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

People always leave out the time that Mr. Sinister depowered all the mutants on the planet.

BANNED

That is because misogyny is a well hidden in these here threads
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-30-2022 at 12:39 PM.