Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I'm not big on Supergirl, but maybe we can compromise by giving Calle more screentime by giving her more of Flash's scenes...
    I'm no big Supergirl fan either. But as long as they don't writer her as more powerful and better than Superman, I can live with it.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

WBD took advantage of Cavill's comeback IG video to sell MoS again: https://twitter.com/WBHomeEnt/status...68087241166858

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    They might show clark saving people..So,barry sees superman saving people..while bruce sees unholy offspring of fire and death cause he see "superman" crashing a building on his employees...

It's snyder debate on big screen.."Superman destroys and kills people and doesn't save anyone" vs "superman tried to protected people,had to kill and snyder is god..".

I can't wait for bruce v barry:fanboy wars..
    This will be an interest comparison to make after movie will be out. The Flash as a reverse BvS, lol. Bruce plotting against SM, while Barry is searching him to save the day and get help to come back to present day.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

https://youtube.com/shorts/eTN3g5VPDFA?feature=share
    The best thing about henry returning is ..we might get to see superman reload his arms..#supermanfightingstance finally.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-26-2022 at 11:29 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Since henry cavill is back..this seems apt..Even though i am no fan of saviors..a cool scene.
    "You need to show them who you are"
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-26-2022 at 11:01 PM.

I’m really excited to see Henry’s future as Superman. Here’s to hoping we can finally get a movie about him fighting Brainiac.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post

Since henry cavill is back..this seems apt..Even though i am no fan of saviors..a cool scene.
    "You need to show them who you are"
    I like this scene. It would work better with the red and blue suit, imo. The black suit has no more meaning after ZSJL was rewritten.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

I can't even begin to describe how much this warmed my heart: https://youtu.be/V9tW-DgUkao?t=1518

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I like this scene. It would work better with the red and blue suit, imo. The black suit has no more meaning after ZSJL was rewritten.
    Since i am not that invested..I didn't care either way.I just think these movies have cool snippets.

Henry Cavill left The Witcher, he'll be replaced by Liam Hemsworth: https://www.instagram.com/p/CkTv9FyPnNz/

Well, this mean he is going to be Superman full time, doing cameos in every DCEU movies from now on.

Well I haven't seen Jeffrey in a while but he was always talking about how Henry will be busy filming Witcher seasons but I guess not anymore. Btw this is a big blow to the Witcher series

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Well I haven't seen Jeffrey in a while but he was always talking about how Henry will be busy filming Witcher seasons but I guess not anymore. Btw this is a big blow to the Witcher series
    I didn't expected it. I thought Cavill had room/time for both roles.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I’m really excited to see Henry’s future as Superman. Here’s to hoping we can finally get a movie about him fighting Brainiac.
    Superman doing the arm reload would be so weird to see. But considering how much mileage Henry and paramount got out of it for mission impossible I could see trying to create something similar for supes

Witcher S2 completely **** the bed with the lore, I’m sure Cavill was unhappy behind the scenes. Maybe he can shoot a cameo for Shazam 2 after all. He’s doing a movie in Jan but after that his schedule is pretty open, safe bet he might shoot cameos for Blue Beetle and Aquaman 2.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

If I have to believe Sandberg, Shazam 2 was done filming long ago and nothing new was shoot lately. I don't expect to see Cavill there for this reason (he had something planned for the movie years ago, but it had to be dropped). Maybe there'll be the usual random Superman's easter eggs and references and a Superman stunt-double flying in the background.

Aquaman 2 is already setting up an Arthur/Batman team up for a future movie. Superman could join. idk. The movie is currently doing reshoots.

Blue Beetle references both Superman and Supergirl for the sake of connectivity but currently there are no DCEU cameos in the film. Cavill and Sasha could be both added in few months during additional photography if the movie needs more of a tie to the DCEU than 2 references.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-29-2022 at 02:12 PM.