Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I never liked or cared of the vague insiders that only tweet gifs. lol.

The Coates/Abrams' fake leak had at least 2 things that lined up with what Walsh heard, that's why he was backing it, lol. He was tricked to it as the period piece being changed into a present day movie was something he said on Twitter earlier.

Btw, it's not tomorrow, it's on Saturday.
    Ugh gotta wait until Sat? Man I hope someone else just goes ahead and leaks the entire announcement lol. If you still think Walsh has any credibility he treats her as legit and her saying it was fake was what caused him to retract his endorsement, so she’s someone he gives credibility to.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Ugh gotta wait until Sat? Man I hope someone else just goes ahead and leaks the entire announcement lol. If you still think Walsh has any credibility he treats her as legit and her saying it was fake was what caused him to retract his endorsement, so she’s someone he gives credibility to.
    Yeah, it was fake. The guy who made it said it by himself few days later. He wanted to trick Walsh because he didn't like him or something. lol Weird ****.

I just don't care for vague scoopers, legit or less. You should already know I don't take "rumors" that seriously, and check the official stuff first. Majority of DC rumors fall into the "guesses" category and they are just a big waste of time for me, creating false expectations of future movies. Vagueness is even less of my interest, that's it. lol.

The Black Adam/Shazam panel is on Sat. Check in the original Deadline link.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-20-2022 at 01:36 PM.

Dare I believe it...

The timing of this report is not coincidental coming as it does shortly before SDCC with WBD featuring Black Adam at its panel. Add on the tweet of Cavill (looking a bit dour) in suit by an "insider" and it all seems orchestrated.

Who gains the most from this? Johnson and his BA film. It adds to speculation of whether there will be a Superman cameo and, if so, will it be a faceless Superman or Cavill? Obviously, nothing will be answered one way or the other in Hall H. But BA gets more publicity and keeps the buzz going. My guess is that Johnson and his team are orchestrating this.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I don't necessarily blame Cavill for Snyder's antics. But most of the cast were Snyder cheerleaders (given Whedon's behavior, I can't say I blame them). I'm just curious what his opinion on this would be if he knows the story and what transpired.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I don't necessarily blame Cavill for Snyder's antics. But most of the cast were Snyder cheerleaders (given Whedon's behavior, I can't say I blame them). I'm just curious what his opinion on this would be if he knows the story and what transpired.
    Wasn’t Cavill the only Justice League cast member who didn’t retweet the releasethesnydercut hashtag? I don’t think he’s been on team Zack for a while.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Wasn’t Cavill the only Justice League cast member who didn’t retweet the releasethesnydercut hashtag? I don’t think he’s been on team Zack for a while.
    Maybe that's why he's coming back.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    He was the last one to join the campaign and only showed up after Snyder basically had signed the deal with WB to make it. My impression is that he likes Snyder but isn’t a fan of Snyder’s direction for the character. Dunno if Cavill on his own would be any better however.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

No matter who the superman is..he is gonna get his ass kicked and job to Black adam.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    No matter who the superman is..he is gonna get his ass kicked and job to Black adam.
    Can't be worse than repetedly jobbing and getting his ass kicked by Batman. While also getting his movies and comics hijacked by Batman as well.
    "By force of will he turns his gaze upon the seething horror bellow us on the hillside.
    Yes, he feels the icy touch of fear, but he is not cowed. He is Superman!"

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    Can't be worse than repetedly jobbing and getting his ass kicked by Batman. While also getting his movies and comics hijacked by Batman as well.
    That's been superman since what?batman became top dog.Shame really..On the flipside,batman actually embraces being badass though..
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    https://twitter.com/dcfilmsinsider/s...lryAdNXolvbkhg

This account seems to be in the know. Unlike other “insiders” she doesn’t regularly post, and she immediately called out a fake leak about the Abrams/Coates project when other guys like Walsh were saying it lined up with what they heard. **** I guess maybe Cavill is coming back? I feel a pit in my stomach. I dread his return because it means the annoying Snyder fanbase is going to get even louder, and I don’t see him as a great choice for the role the way others do even with Snyder (hopefully) out of the picture, but I don’t like the only alternatives WB was pursuing either. I just want a good Superman movie why is that so hard for the clowns at WB?

Tomorrow can’t come soon enough, let’s put an ending to all the speculation.
    Well, then, another movie for me not to watch. Cavill is IMO the worst by far of the big screen Superman. And why keep a guy from a movie from another guy who now seems to be burning his bridges with WB?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    According to Deadline, Henry Cavill is expected to appear at this year's SDCC to talk about Superman:

"Dwayne Johnson and the Warner Bros theatrical session will serve as Marvel’s opening act earlier in the day, with Black Adam and Shazam: Fury of the Gods getting their much-deserved closeups on the Hall H stage. There’s also buzz that Henry Cavill will put in a surprise appearance to talk up more Superman."

Source: https://deadline.com/2022/07/comic-c...lf-1235072894/
    How is he gonna do that when he is filming the Witcher 3 this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    How is he gonna do that when he is filming the Witcher 3 this weekend
    “Making an appearance” could just mean a prerecorded video message or he could just stream in. Doesn’t mean he’ll be physically at SDCC. We’ll know on Sat.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey2 View Post
    Cavill is tarnished by the Snyderverse and a good segment of the fanbase does not want him anywhere near Superman.
    I think you may be overestimating how many people dislike Cavil compared to those who do. Frankly, the only place i've ever seen any outward Cavil dislike in all of my many roamings on the internet has been here.