Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv2IsJV0NBw

Looks like Sal didn't enjoy 900, as he said Ed Mcguinness has too many inkers that made the art suffered and didn't like it, even the story elements, no spoilers he mentioned. He did mentioned that Dan Slott other book is a sign that Marvel might not have faith in Zeb Wells. Its around the last quarter of the video if you skip.
    Interesting spot where he says spoilers:
    "it's not the sinister adaptoid, it's a whole thing"
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Interesting spot where he says spoilers:
    "it's not the sinister adaptoid, it's a whole thing"
    end of spoilers
    I do not think the Slott comic is an indictment of Wells: Why? Because it was Slott pitching his idea to Marvel, not the other way around. That said, there are things to be critical when it comes to Wells ( especially when it comes to Beyond, Ben and possibly Janine). We will see soon enough how good, bad or indifferent 900 is, so best not to prejudge the comic. My gut feeling is Marvel will allow Wells to finish his story, and another writer ( maybe a Cates or Ewing or Hickman) will take over around next year’s Free Comic Book Day and will be doing ASM 1000.

Astonishing Member

Is it considered a leak if I say

spoilers:
    "The Leak about MJ Hobgoblin weren't true and never happened after reading the issue"
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

spoilers:
    "The Leak about MJ Hobgoblin weren't true and never happened after reading the issue"
    end of spoilers
    The leak was talking about a sketch for an upcoming arc with Hobgoblin after issue 10

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    There’s very little to spoil because there’s very little of significance that happens lol. There’s only one scene at the very end that I think which will have an impact on Spidey moving forward (and might divide fans a bit). Really trying not to give spoilers. It’s not a huge thing though (unlike #700, or even #800). This is the lowest stakes anniversary issue I’ve ever read. At first I didn’t care for it, but I reread it and it’s grown on me a bit. I still think the dialogue is not great, but I’m not sure why some were complaining about the art which is solid throughout.
    Last edited by HypnoHustler; 07-26-2022 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    There’s very little to spoil because there’s very little of significance that happens lol. There’s only one scene at the very end that I think which will have an impact on Spidey moving forward (and might divide fans a bit). Really trying not to give spoilers. It’s not a huge thing though (like #700, or even #800). This is the lowest stakes anniversary issue I’ve ever read. At first I didn’t care for it, but I reread it and it’s grown on me a bit. I still think the dialogue is not great, but I’m not sure why some were complaining about the art which is solid throughout.
    I hope it's not the Norman thing because it'd be dumb if that's it..I'd like a PM if you could just the one thing, but if not no worries
    Last edited by Mercwmouth12; 07-26-2022 at 05:29 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    There’s very little to spoil because there’s very little of significance that happens lol. There’s only one scene at the very end that I think which will have an impact on Spidey moving forward (and might divide fans a bit). Really trying not to give spoilers. It’s not a huge thing though (unlike #700, or even #800). This is the lowest stakes anniversary issue I’ve ever read. At first I didn’t care for it, but I reread it and it’s grown on me a bit. I still think the dialogue is not great, but I’m not sure why some were complaining about the art which is solid throughout.
    Can you tell me in PM what is that scene that will impact Spidey?

I'd also like a PM if that's okay

Astonishing Member

No PMs, sorry. It’s nothing against you guys but that wouldn’t be right to the person who supplies me advance issues. I will only say it’s nothing to do with Norman.
    Last edited by HypnoHustler; 07-26-2022 at 06:15 PM.

Astonishing Member

So only watch if you want spoilers. Real spoilers, he show panels, including the divisive part at the end. He starts talking about ASM around 13:46.

Oh, and he says the issue is, "Stupid. Real stupid."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyTcJVaqWj8

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    So only watch if you want spoilers. Real spoilers, he show panels, including the divisive part at the end. He starts talking about ASM around 13:46.

Oh, and he says the issue is, "Stupid. Real stupid."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyTcJVaqWj8
    That ending will make people a bit mad, but it’s not too bad

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    It's just tiresome. And like the man said, stupid. Real stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    It's a disgusting and terrible ending, especially after everything Nick Spencer has done.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    It's just tiresome. And like the man said, stupid. Real stupid.
    I can see people feeling cheated and just stop supporting the book. It's a big issue or supposed to be. Even the adaptoid stuff sound's awful
    Last edited by Mercwmouth12; 07-26-2022 at 06:41 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    It's a disgusting and terrible ending, especially after everything Nick Spencer has done.
    At least it involves THAT person and not someone like Carlie or Norah.