Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    So only watch if you want spoilers. Real spoilers, he show panels, including the divisive part at the end. He starts talking about ASM around 13:46.

Oh, and he says the issue is, "Stupid. Real stupid."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyTcJVaqWj8
    Looks like spoilers:
    Black Cat kisses Peter.
    end of spoilers

That's just what this book needed. Give me a break with this run.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Looks like spoilers:
    Black Cat kisses Peter.
    end of spoilers

That's just what this book needed. Give me a break with this run.
    Maybe just a little birthday gift and nothing too serious?

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    At least it involves THAT person and not someone like Carlie or Norah.
    spoilers:
    It destroys the friendship with this person. We all know that when Wells is gone, Pete and MJ will be together, but what will happen to THIS person after that?
    end of spoilers Wells destroys everything.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    Maybe just a little birthday gift and nothing too serious?
    Did you watch the video? spoilers:
    Doesn't look very innocent. And Peter is kissing her back, with his hands around her waist
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    spoilers:
    It destroys the friendship with this person. We all know that when Wells is gone, Pete and MJ will be together, but what will happen to THIS person after that?
    spoilers:
    It also ruins the friendship between that person and MJ, which was so beautifully explored in Mary Jane and Black Cat and now, *poof* gone.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by TinkerSpider; 07-26-2022 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    Did you watch the video? spoilers:
    Doesn't look very innocent. And Peter is kissing her back, with his hands around her waist
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    It also ruins the friendship between that person and MJ, which was so beautifully explored in Mary Jane and Black Cat and now, *poof* gone.
    end of spoilers
    Exactly. My God, this run is so dumb...

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    Don’t be so melodramatic. I’m not a fan of the run, but I’d still take it over Slott.

Don’t be so melodramatic. I’m not a fan of the run, but I’d still take it over Slott.
    You'll be getting Slott too.

Astonishing Member

Exactly. My God, this run is so dumb...

More spoilers from the inner webs:

spoilers:
    MJ doesn't even appeared or get mentioned, but you do see most of Peter supporting cast throwing a birthday present including Jonah, Felicia and Flash(I guess Peter found out his alive off panel) covering for him as he gets attacked and changed into Spidey.
    apparently despite showing a huge belly in Spencer run, even after 6 months, Betty is still pregnant. you see Anna Marie Marconi with speaking role and some unwelcome cameos of BND cast like even fucking Vin Gonzalez, wtf, he was douche, I was surprised he was invited despite the threat he pull on Harry over Stanley. you do see in the end Peter get alittle birthday mouth kiss from Felicia. she did said, "don't worry, we are done here", it could mean, its a kiss and nothing more. so lets see, I know this issue will get people talking tomorrow.

So it's the 60th anniversary and the 900th issues, and one of the most important supporting characters in Spider-man's history doesn't even get a mention but BND characters do?!
    end of spoilers

I would be melodramatic if I called this run the worst of all, but I called it dumb because it's dumb. This is my opinion, you have yours.

Astonishing Member

I would be melodramatic if I called this run the worst of all, but I called it dumb because it's dumb. This is my opinion, you have yours.
    Lol you said he “destroys everything.” Seems pretty melodramatic to me! You are correct in that you have every right to your opinion. But I also have the right to say I think it’s a bit over the top.

I read the spoiler and was relieved. Was expecting something much worse, like the kids somehow being biologically Mary Jane’s that she had with some guy and she’s been keeping secret from Peter all these years.

As far as the actual spoiler, I tried to look on the bright side. At least Peter wouldn’t be alone and miserable so much now, but the dialogue makes it sound like it was just a one time thing….so yeah, I’m bummed again.

Astonishing Member

Well, one interesting thing spoilers:
    is we know at least a year has passed since ASM (vol. 3) #1 when Slott had Peter turn 28.
    end of spoilers

My main gripe with the issue is not the spoilers:
    kiss
    end of spoilers but that the cringey forced MCU humor is starting to bleed into the comics. I thought we were done with quirky, irreverent dialogue when Slott left, but the characters in this issue don’t sound real because it seems like Wells is always trying to force some humor.

spoilers:
    MJ's my favorite but I wouldn't be opposed to Peter and Felicia being together again at all, love her too! They've been through a lot and that can happen sometimes- I just hope if that's the case Felicia isn't shunted by the end of it all and the trio is still on good terms. I mean sure, that'd be a thing to navigate but the X-books sure have been pretty cheeky with the all the polyamorous relationships going on over there. I really like the MJ/Felicia dynamic the way it was in Beyond especially, or even further back like Marvel Knights or that Sensational issue.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    spoilers:
    MJ's my favorite but I wouldn't be opposed to Peter and Felicia being together again at all, love her too! They've been through a lot and that can happen sometimes- I just hope if that's the case Felicia isn't shunted by the end of it all and the trio is still on good terms. I mean sure, that'd be a thing to navigate but the X-books sure have been pretty cheeky with the all the polyamorous relationships going on over there. I really like the MJ/Felicia dynamic the way it was in Beyond especially, or even further back like Marvel Knights or that Sensational issue.
    end of spoilers
    I don't know if that would work. What works for Krakoa may not work in the Spidey world.

Ha! I can't even with this run anymore .