Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Ollie makes the most sense to me too.

But like I said on another thread somewhere, I'm gonna toss in Canary as a possible choice too. She's never had a big Death Event and we have a new legacy ready to take her place.
    Of course we also have Connor Hawke back and in need of a mantle… Ollie just makes the most sense.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Ollie makes the most sense to me too.

But like I said on another thread somewhere, I'm gonna toss in Canary as a possible choice too. She's never had a big Death Event and we have a new legacy ready to take her place.
    True, though I wonder if DC would face any backlash over killing a female character. I guess it depends on how it's done. Whoever it is that's "lost forever," I suspect it won't involve dying but choosing to remain behind (for plot reasons) to allow the other JLAers to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Of course we also have Connor Hawke back and in need of a mantle… Ollie just makes the most sense.
    Yep, and the recent retcon in the 2022 Pride Special was likely to set Connor up to become Green Arrow once again.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

I'll go off a limb and say DC killing Clark is very unlikely. Why? Because Superman is too integral to Clark Kent in a way Jon Kent can never surpass. And please don't reply with Wally West surpassing Barry Allen. Not true. Who has been used more in adaptations? Barry Allen. Who has been the Flash longer? Barry Allen.

Clark Kent is Superman much as Superman is Clark Kent. You cannot separate the two.
    Last edited by DABellWrites; 08-04-2022 at 02:26 AM.