Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I guess it depends on what she's up against. Regular humans? She's not tiring. But something more powerful like a god? Sure.

In general, if someone had the ability to tag WW, then in theory someone with that ability would also have the ability to do so with some supercharged firearm.
    Nope. Pre-Crisis WW faced the full spectrum and faced Gods (not merely godlike or post Cosmic entities) and her stamina never failed. She was all I can do this all day long before Steve Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Nope. Pre-Crisis WW faced the full spectrum and faced Gods (not merely godlike or post Cosmic entities) and her stamina never failed. She was all I can do this all day long before Steve Rogers.
    I didn't mean from a stamina point of view, but more of if the rate of fire keeps coming too hot and heavy eventually something will land.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Only one example and then it's followed up by Diana pulling out an arrow from her shoulder.
    There is more than one scan. And the arrow is God Made. The comic says they are using magic weapons against her.
    Last edited by WonderLight789; 07-22-2022 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    If that's your argument than why are you showing us an arrow that can't penetrate the same things a bullet does? (Same applies to a sword)
    I showed multiple scan stating and or showing her skin to not be vulnerable to regular piercing weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Showing someone to be bullet proof includes examples of bullets bouncing off of them. Getting bit is not an example of being bullet broof.

Now that scan would work. All the others? Not so much
    There are multiple scans showing her skin to not be pierced by regular weapons. That is the point.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    There are multiple scans showing her skin to not be pierced by regular weapons. That is the point.
    She's literally pierced by an arrow.

But nukes are bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Are we talking about the same pre-crisis Wonder Woman who got knocked out by a bit from an ordinary gun and couldn't even scratch Mongul?

She's literally pierced by an arrow.

But nukes are bullets.
    By an arrow that is magic. That comic made it clear she was dealing with God made weapons.

I like what was suggested in the other thread. She is super durable but a sufficiently strong piercing weapon or bullet can pierce her skin.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I like what was suggested in the other thread. She is super durable but a sufficiently strong piercing weapon or bullet can pierce her skin.
    If normal bullets can harm her then any kryptonian and God should be able to kill her in one hit.

I never said normal bullets should be able to harm her.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

By an arrow that is magic. That comic made it clear she was dealing with God made weapons.
    You still wouldn't advertise a tire that cant be pierced by nails by taking a hammer to it.

You still wouldn't advertise a tire that cant be pierced by nails by taking a hammer to it.
    You are missing the point. I am showin scans that call her invulnerable and show her skin not getting pierced by regular weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I didn't mean from a stamina point of view, but more of if the rate of fire keeps coming too hot and heavy eventually something will land.
    That's definitely the post Flashpoint reality and it was certainly WML thing. But that was NOT the Pre-Crisis reality. That version would deflect them all safely with a smile and haughty flair ending with a "Hola!"

The notion you assert is mostly a Post Crisis phenomenon that came up outside of Perez/Berger run. Given her legend, Swifter than even the God of Speed, that is only right.

You are missing the point. I am showin scans that call her invulnerable and show her skin not getting pierced by regular weapons.
    The title literally says "examples of Diana being bulletproof"