Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-Treme X-Men Limited Series by Chris Claremont and Salvador Larroca

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Ogunnnnn Cool

Claremont is back with Logan

>Larroca
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you

I like Ogun. Th cast is pretty decent. Idk if this will be a hit or a miss, but I'll at least get the first issue and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

So contrary to previous speculation this will not happen in the Krakoa era, rather it be a self contained story like X-Men Legends
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    So contrary to previous speculation this will not happen in the Krakoa era, rather it be a self contained story like X-Men Legends
    Pretty much expected since Claremont isn't a huge fan of this era

BANNED

This cover almost looks like Black Ops X-Force team

Thank God no Krakoa stuff.

I am happy about Sage being in the team. In my opinion she is a delicate character who needs a certain way of being written.

Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    This cover almost looks like Black Ops X-Force team
    It really does. Great looking team and I dig those uniforms. It’s a shame this is in the past IMO.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I'm a bit disappointed, I was all ready for a Krakoa era contrarian CC team. Would've been fun. Oh well, this is ok too, should still be fun.

Cool but modern Larroca? That's unfortunate, his art has really devolved over the years. Although the cover does look decent, maybe he'll try harder for old times' sake

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! This looks good. yas! Salvador art is looking great here too. I wasn't a fan when he got back after doing the more realist Star Wars stuff but his Star wars stuff was excellent for the book and i get why he wanted to remain some consistency. But this looks back on track and like Xtreme but smoother and more refined.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Bummer.

It really does. Great looking team and I dig those uniforms. It’s a shame this is in the past IMO.
    This team could just be a counter to Krakoan X-Force. Sage and Domino joining Logan vice versa

I wouldn't even have change the title because that title suits it's purpose. "X-Treme" X-Men.
    Last edited by Vishop; 07-22-2022 at 01:11 PM.

Exciting! And you just know Claremont is going to revisit this (from Uncanny X-Men #140.5 [2021] by Claremont and Larroca):

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed, I was all ready for a Krakoa era contrarian CC team. Would've been fun. Oh well, this is ok too, should still be fun.
    Same here but i'm going to be hopeful that this could be leading up to and dropping some groundwork for perhaps a secret krakoan meeting between the xtreme team. Remember they actually collected destiny diaries so if they have been hidden counciling i may faint but i know it's nigh impossible, but the hope remains. lol

And maybe this will remind people Rogue is filthy rich and has property irene left her. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Oh, okay. Nevermind then. Bye.

I do wonder if those "wide-reaching implications" will actually have an affect on modern books? Since I don't think anything in X-Men Legends was referenced in any other books, aside from the Adam-X reveal being a very early Sinister Secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.