Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if we're going to see Lois again in either this or Warworld.
    Doubtful. They blew their Superwad.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    He likes shounen protagonists who are blood knights as opposed to proper superheroes. It's just his preference and he denounces characters that stand to altruistic ideals instead of being, well, vigilantes that follow their own code and damn the consequences.

Yeah, it's a bit of a mismatch for superhero comics but it's not like that's unusual in superhero comics either. I just don't know if the traditional DCU is the best place to look for that.
    It's not that i don't like altruistic ideals...I just don't like "standing for it".True altruism should be instinctual is what i prefer and people who commit altruistic act rarely acknowledge it themselves..Superhero stories acknowledge the **** out of any altruistic act..There by making it feel like mere posturing and self righteousness.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Interesting so it looks like this might be a Supergirl team up with the Legion of Superheroes although it’s established that Kal did know them.

Hopefully both Kal and Kara are involved in the movie, but I suppose it’s to be expected they would push her right as she’s set to debut in the DCEU.
    I was wondering if we'd see them use Kara! We're getting Tomorrow-verse Supergirl quicker than I expected .

(Oh wait, are they introducing her now partially because of Crisis !?)

I was wondering if we'd see them use Kara! We're getting Tomorrow-verse Supergirl quicker than I expected .

(Oh wait, are they introducing her now partially because of Crisis !?)
    Hah didn’t consider that. Hopefully if they are building up to CoIE we aren’t going to have Kara die this time.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Hah didn’t consider that. Hopefully if they are building up to CoIE we aren’t going to have Kara die this time.
    I was wondering if they'd use DCAU Kara if they wanted to have a Supergirl death.

Incredible Member

I was wondering if they'd use DCAU Kara if they wanted to have a Supergirl death.

I think Clark can die in her place! And she becomes the new main hero of Metroplois and Lois is pregnant

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Cool announcements. Did they say what the Legion story is taking inspiration from? From what folks here are saying we don't know which era/version it'll be, but did they at least hint at a storyline? I'd love to see the Great Darkness Saga put to film.
    I'd love any classic story from Legion, but Great Darkness would probably be my first choice. Plus Superboy and Supergirl play important roles in the final battle -- that could help bring in non Legion enthusiasts.

I'd also like to see first Computo (with an updated look), Super-Stalag of Outer Space (that featured a lot of deaths of non Legion characters) or first Mordru. The Mordru story, however, may need fleshed out a bit to show what the other Legionnaires were up to that didn't go back in time to Smallville.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    I think Clark can die in her place! And she becomes the new main hero of Metroplois and Lois is pregnant
    Kind of dark, but okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    very dumb way to do it......like i don't think they would want to kill off one the main lead that started the universe and kill off any future plans to adapt any other superman stories especially with the idea of having jon
    Last edited by Venomized-spider-man; 07-27-2022 at 03:44 PM.

They won’t kill Tomorrowverse Clark but any other Clark is fair game. I do think DCAU Kara dying wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Looks like the actual name of the LoSH movie is Supergirl & the Legion of Superheroes

Guessing Clark won’t play much of a role in this then. Bummer.

Looks like the actual name of the LoSH movie is Supergirl & the Legion of Superheroes

Or Jon for that matter, so that's good.

Supergirl on the Legion is a cool idea that doesn't require several leaps in logic to justify making nor is too much of a hodge podge of ideas that it ends up appealing no one, it's a wonder no one's done it sooner (unless it's been done before idk it sounds like a no-brainer idea that I haven't bothered to look into it).

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Or Jon for that matter, so that's good.

Supergirl on the Legion is a cool idea that doesn't require several leaps in logic to justify making nor is too much of a hodge podge of ideas that it ends up appealing no one, it's a wonder no one's done it sooner (unless it's been done before idk it sounds like a no-brainer idea that I haven't bothered to look into it).
    The DCAU did it, Kara ended up staying in the future and getting with Brainiac 5, and Mark Waid did it for his Legion reboot. That actually got retitled Supergirl & the Legion of Superheroes as well come to think of it:

I don’t hate Kara being connected, her ties to the Legion go back almost as far as Kal’s do, and the Tomorrowverse does seem to have Kal being connected to the Legion first… but I still wish we could get a proper Superman/LoSH team up movie again, it’s his 85th next year after all! Ah well, maybe MAWS will do a Legion episode.

The DCAU did it, Kara ended up staying in the future and getting with Brainiac 5, and Mark Waid did it for his Legion reboot. That actually got retitled Supergirl & the Legion of Superheroes as well come to think of it:

I don’t hate Kara being connected, her ties to the Legion go back almost as far as Kal’s do, and the Tomorrowverse does seem to have Kal being connected to the Legion first… but I still wish we could get a proper Superman/LoSH team up movie again, it’s his 85th next year after all! Ah well, maybe MAWS will do a Legion episode.
    Looks like that book falls right into my comics blindspot. Cool #TheMoreYouKnow

Yeah, that makes sense with Supergirl being the main character/POV character.

It's good for Kara and the Legion, but I don't think they'll shrift Clark with the LoSH like Bendis did with Jon.