Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Subtle Clark .

The Hall of Justice being based in Metropolis feels like it happens more often than not.

Well, the exposition is still clunky like the rest of this continuity, but it's enough to get me motivated to watch the movie.

I wonder if spoilers:
    the conversation between Earth 1 and Earth 2 Superman about how they're "not immortal" was supposed to foreshadow Earth 2 Superman biting the big one before the end of this trilogy.
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

According to the DC UK Facebook page, Earth-1 Clark is Superboy lmao:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/DCUnitedKin...r9L5djvTUYnZrl

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I wonder if spoilers:
    the conversation between Earth 1 and Earth 2 Superman about how they're "not immortal" was supposed to foreshadow Earth 2 Superman biting the big one before the end of this trilogy.
    end of spoilers
    Geoff Johns is involved with this?

I think it's likely some characters will sacrifice his/her life for the greater good like in the original COIE.

I do expect most of these Earths and heroes being merged into Prime-Earth. Introducing Aquaman and other classic DC superheroes as characters from alternate Earths that didn't even exist on Earth-1 points to that outcome in my view.

Maybe Earth Two Wonder Woman wrote it.

Looking at "Superman and Superboy," I get a bit of a Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod vibe. It's the cheek bones.

I do expect most of these Earths and heroes being merged into Prime-Earth. Introducing Aquaman and other classic DC superheroes as characters from alternate Earths that didn't even exist on Earth-1 points to that outcome in my view.
    Bringing them all together just for James Gunn to blow it up!

Probably the 11th time he addressed it:

Maybe Earth Two Wonder Woman wrote it.

Looking at "Superman and Superboy," I get a bit of a Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod vibe. It's the cheek bones.
    I do find refreshing having a boy-ish Superman in multiple animated projects vs the "Superdad" from comics.

Bringing them all together just for James Gunn to blow it up!
    Picturing Gunn as the Anti-Monitor in Crisis part 3.

I wonder if spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    It would be in line with the kind of twists on stories they do with these adaptions. Since they paired him and E2 Wondy together I could see a scene where they recreate the famous cover of Superman holding Supergirl’s corpse with WW and E2 Superman. This adaption can’t end with E2 Supes going off to Paradise with E2 Lois since Lois is already dead.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Source: https://www.facebook.com/DCUnitedKin...r9L5djvTUYnZrl
    I'm not sure what to make of that.

Finally watched it, I thought it was ok. Mostly a Flash movie which I enjoyed, why the hell does DC not have the confidence to make a solo Flash movie that doesn’t involve time travel/Multiverse crap? All the Flash VAs have been great and deserve a chance to star in their own movies. It was nice to hear Daddario again as Lois, wish we got more with her in the role. Kinda wish they had gotten someone else to voice E2 Superman to differentiate him more from E1 Superman, like Jerry O’Connell back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of that.
    Given they combined Supergirl and Harbinger, maybe E1 Superman will get the story stuff that was Prime’s in the comic? I can’t see them introducing a third Superman.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Probably would've been weird if they swapped Darren Criss out for Earth 2 Supes at this point. Maybe he should've had an Old Man Supes voice since the get go. I think the strength of these movies is they've been generally good at planning these things out in advance, but that's one detail I think they missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Finally watched it, I thought it was ok. Mostly a Flash movie which I enjoyed, why the hell does DC not have the confidence to make a solo Flash movie that doesn’t involve time travel/Multiverse crap? All the Flash VAs have been great and deserve a chance to star in their own movies. It was nice to hear Daddario again as Lois, wish we got more with her in the role. Kinda wish they had gotten someone else to voice E2 Superman to differentiate him more from E1 Superman, like Jerry O’Connell back again.
    At the rate the plot is going I somehow sense we are going to see the Tucker-verse cast again at some point.

Incredible Member

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

The older one in the right of the pic with Wonder Woman.
    Thanks..i kinda like that guy. Hopefully,he doesn't start flying and giving speeches.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-17-2024 at 03:47 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Thanks..i like that guy more. Hopefully,he doesn't start flying and giving speeches.
    spoilers:
    He flies, and he sort of gives a speech...
    end of spoilers