Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks like they are adapting the comic with the characters inserted into the World of RWBY.
    Apparently it’s an original story not an adaption. And by Fitzmartin no less . Never watched any RWBY so that’s an easy skip for me.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Unfortunately I was listening to a recent PKJ interview and he said having chatted with some of the people involved (I’m assuming he means either Adams or Sheridan), the Warworld animated movie coming up so soon after his Warworld Saga was just a coincidence, and he doesn’t think they’ll take anything from his story. Bummer but I would rather save his story for either a proper HBO Max miniseries, animated or live action, with the new Gunn Superman anyway.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Unfortunately I was listening to a recent PKJ interview and he said having chatted with some of the people involved (I’m assuming he means either Adams or Sheridan), the Warworld animated movie coming up so soon after his Warworld Saga was just a coincidence, and he doesn’t think they’ll take anything from his story. Bummer but I would rather save his story for either a proper HBO Max miniseries, animated or live action, with the new Gunn Superman anyway.
    Honestly I already assumed it would likely be it's own thing.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

At least it means his Warworld story won't get diluted by having the Authority replaced by the Justice League

Guess we’ll get a flashback to Krypton in the movie, makes sense with the focus on Kara. Given the amount of Brainiacs involved I’m betting the Tomorrowverse will copy Injustice in making Brainiac be the one who destroyed Krypton.

Or maybe adapt it for a game.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Carol Danvers is Supergirl's mom??? Everything is explained now!!
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Guess we’ll get a flashback to Krypton in the movie, makes sense with the focus on Kara. Given the amount of Brainiacs involved I’m betting the Tomorrowverse will copy Injustice in making Brainiac be the one who destroyed Krypton.
    That would explain why she's so hostile towards Brainiac 5 (aside from the fact that Brainiac 1 tried to kill her cousin).

Kara: Your ancestor destroyed my planet!

Brainiac 5: That was four Brainiac's ago.

Although it makes me wonder if Brainy might accidentally let it slip that Kandor exists.

I mean even before injustice Brainic has had a hand in destroying Krypton in other media I think

That would explain why she's so hostile towards Brainiac 5 (aside from the fact that Brainiac 1 tried to kill her cousin).

Kara: Your ancestor destroyed my planet!

Brainiac 5: That was four Brainiac's ago.

Although it makes me wonder if Brainy might accidentally let it slip that Kandor exists.
    Makes me wonder if we will see Kandor restored like in Superman:unbound

This will make Kara's third animated main appearance.

I mean that seems to be the go-to way if they want to actually explain the destruction of Krypton that injustice has just been copying since Superman's Brainiac

It also gives meat and dept to one of the trinity Superman rouges as this evil mechanical being who destroyed a hyper-advanced civilization and kick-started their entire origins. It probably spices up the Brainiac 5 x supergirl drama a bit as Kara has to learn to get over the sins of the past ironically

A clip of Superman and Batman debating

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    A clip of Superman and Batman debating

They both forgot she had Super-Hearing (even though Clark has it too).

They both forgot she had Super-Hearing (even though Clark has it too).
    In Clark's defense, he's lived his whole life as the only person with super hearing and I can see him forgetting that he's not alone in that now.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Man I love the Tomorrowverse Metropolis, such a cool aesthetic that harkens back to what worked about DCAU Metropolis.